Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As the title says really....i got conditional offers from all 3 for business management (aston with politics), but im stuck with which 1 i should choose.
    In my head its really between aston and brunel, and i know aston is MUCH higher up and its reputation for business is better but it'll mean relocating to birmingham when i actually wanted 2 stay in london =/, any advice??

ReputationRep:
    Aston. I'm there and the business school is extremely good. Birmingham isn't that bad, y'know and Aston is right in the centre, literally 2 minute walk from bullring.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, ill be going to an open day in march and im quite sure that i'll make aston my firm.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for Aston

ReputationRep:
    Aston.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Aston. I'm there and the business school is extremely good. Birmingham isn't that bad, y'know and Aston is right in the centre, literally 2 minute walk from bullring.
    If by 'walk' you mean 'run', and coincidently happen to be an olympic sprinter

ontopic : Aston

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    If by 'walk' you mean 'run', and coincidently happen to be an olympic sprinter

ontopic : Aston
    I mean if you're not a fat ******* and you walk the quickest route.

And are you inferring black people run to the bullring faster so they can steal things sooner? :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    It's almost a mile between the main building and selfridges. If you can cover that in 2 minutes then you're a world record holder

ReputationRep:
    I mean the only way you'll know is when you go to the open days. I had offers for both and decided on Brunel for my own reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    I mean the only way you'll know is when you go to the open days. I had offers for both and decided on Brunel for my own reasons.
    "A level 2009
    BBC in psychology,philosophy and ethics and geography"

those reasons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    "A level 2009
    BBC in psychology,philosophy and ethics and geography"

those reasons?
    no I actually liked the look of Brunel before I got my results. I was predicted higher but got those grades in the summer , I didn't choose it as my firm, I just got an offer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.