Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As the title says really....i got conditional offers from all 3 for business management (aston with politics), but im stuck with which 1 i should choose.
    In my head its really between aston and brunel, and i know aston is MUCH higher up and its reputation for business is better but it'll mean relocating to birmingham when i actually wanted 2 stay in london =/, any advice??

ReputationRep:
    Aston. I'm there and the business school is extremely good. Birmingham isn't that bad, y'know and Aston is right in the centre, literally 2 minute walk from bullring.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, ill be going to an open day in march and im quite sure that i'll make aston my firm.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for Aston

ReputationRep:
    Aston.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Aston. I'm there and the business school is extremely good. Birmingham isn't that bad, y'know and Aston is right in the centre, literally 2 minute walk from bullring.
    If by 'walk' you mean 'run', and coincidently happen to be an olympic sprinter

ontopic : Aston

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    If by 'walk' you mean 'run', and coincidently happen to be an olympic sprinter

ontopic : Aston
    I mean if you're not a fat ******* and you walk the quickest route.

And are you inferring black people run to the bullring faster so they can steal things sooner? :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    It's almost a mile between the main building and selfridges. If you can cover that in 2 minutes then you're a world record holder

ReputationRep:
    I mean the only way you'll know is when you go to the open days. I had offers for both and decided on Brunel for my own reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    I mean the only way you'll know is when you go to the open days. I had offers for both and decided on Brunel for my own reasons.
    "A level 2009
    BBC in psychology,philosophy and ethics and geography"

those reasons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    "A level 2009
    BBC in psychology,philosophy and ethics and geography"

those reasons?
    no I actually liked the look of Brunel before I got my results. I was predicted higher but got those grades in the summer , I didn't choose it as my firm, I just got an offer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 22, 2010

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.