Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone ever thought about suicide? watch

I have done in the past and more recently I have been going through a low period and I have started thinking of it again, like other people have said though... it is one thing thinking it and other having the guts to do it

ReputationRep:
    I've thought about suicide before, when feeling like nothing could actually get any worse, but the worry that it might not work scared me. Now that would be messy.

ReputationRep:
    thought about it loads then decided it was easier just to read about it

ReputationRep:
    all the time.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to read a thread with someone knowing suicide isn't the way out instead of people arguing about their reason to wanting to commit suicide. I tried it once. Really regret it. Also knew someone who did it. With the person I knew who killed themself, it was awful to see the effect it had on loved ones. It's something that no-one will get over.

When I was going through a hard time, I was pretty depressed. One night I got drunk and took all my anti-depressants. Ended up in hospital. Was not nice in the slightest. Don't wish it on anyone. My parents were so upset and I can't belive I was so stupid. Such a regret. To get over my depression I realised what was wrong in my life and slowly ended up changing my life and getting over things. I've never been happier now and life is so much better. I would advised you to look at your life, work out if you don't know what is getting you so down and think of ways to improve your situation. It is hard but it can be done. Suicide is selfish in my eyes. All the best!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.