Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Affy7860)
    Am going heythrop this september, anyone in intercollegiate halls?
    I'm on the waiting list for the accommodation :|
    I live in Reading though so I'm kind of stressed

ReputationRep:
    Just got the induction pack, Fresher's week looks brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Right what I don't get is that my accomodation at commonwealth says that they expect me at 25th of September but that means that I totally miss out on freshers week
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You guys might find this useful: http://www.heythropstudentsunion.co.uk/Freshers.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Affy7860)
    Right what I don't get is that my accomodation at commonwealth says that they expect me at 25th of September but that means that I totally miss out on freshers week
    Nah you don't mate, check your Fresher's booklet again, you'll be fine if you move in on the 25th.

ReputationRep:
    Doing Psychology and Philosophy at Heythrop. Going to be living in the Alban hall, moving in on the saturday!!

ReputationRep:
    Doing Philosophy at Heythrop, can't wait...! Freshers week looks sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fems)
    I'm on the waiting list for the accommodation :|
    I live in Reading though so I'm kind of stressed
    I live in Reading toooo
    How are you getting up to London when you move in?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to Heythrop too, can't wait!!

Has anyone who's staying in the Alban halls received any information about what the rooms already have? Or does anyone know what stuff we need to bring with us like plates etc? I want to take a trip to ikea and get my stuff! :-P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flumpwump)
    Hey I'm going to Heythrop too, can't wait!!

Has anyone who's staying in the Alban halls received any information about what the rooms already have? Or does anyone know what stuff we need to bring with us like plates etc? I want to take a trip to ikea and get my stuff! :-P
    It says what you need to bring in one of the booklet things in the fresher's pack that was sent to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddieeeee)
    It says what you need to bring in one of the booklet things in the fresher's pack that was sent to you.
    mine only says what you need for registration :-s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flumpwump)
    mine only says what you need for registration :-s
    I think it's in the leaflet thing for parents or something. I vaguely remember my mum saying something about it when she read through it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddieeeee)
    I think it's in the leaflet thing for parents or something. I vaguely remember my mum saying something about it when she read through it.
    oh yeah i didn't read that one :-p anyone know what the rooms are like?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.