Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do with £113m? watch

ReputationRep:
    the Euromillions Jackpot this Friday is £113m... so what would you do if you won??

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weirdwakkidolli)
    the Euromillions Jackpot this Friday is £113m... so what would you do if you won??

:rolleyes:
    Not much differently, although I'd permit the little things in life that make me happy. I wouldn't let anyone know I'd won though, even my friends.

I'd also use it to fund people to investigate areas of science, history, or whatever, but only the things I wanted to know that were currently unanswered :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post23672235
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Buy me and each of my close family members a decent house. Give them all some as well as some close mates. Put 60million or so in the bank (not to be blown) and blow the rest.

ReputationRep:
    I might give 20 million or so to cov rugby club

ReputationRep:
    Probably fund a new stadium for York City F.C.

ReputationRep:
    Build a giant **** off castle out of marble and granite in the middle of greenbelt land. Then stand on the battlements with a can of super tennants and drunkenly shout abuse at passing ramblers...

bliss.

ReputationRep:
    I would build a massive house, a race track, a music arena, a leasure complex. (all the stuff I can use and enjoy!!)

Oh, and also new houses n stuff for my family.

ReputationRep:
    Use this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=23672235

It's still active so I suggest you use that instead.

Cue mods to lock

ReputationRep:
    First things first go out and get pissed in style. Finest champagne all night in the most expensive club arriving in a limo. Once that's all done I'd put half away. With the rest I'd buy houses around the world. Not necessarily all mansion but just places to go and stay. e.g. caribbean, cyprus, australia, L.A., florida wherever really. There'd be a few cars in there as well obviously. All the usual I guess. I might buy a striker for Arsenal as well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    10,000,000,000 penny sweets

Still leaves 13mil to live off

ReputationRep:
    Buy Spearmint Rhinos.

ReputationRep:
    My own island.

ReputationRep:
    Probably blow it all.

ReputationRep:
    Give a large chunk to my family; buy a nice fancy flat and a Maserati GranTurismo; get rid of my student loan; stick the rest overseas and upon graduating travel the world, living off the interest.
    Oh, and have Bob Geldof assassinated. ******.

ReputationRep:
    built myself a private skatepark. at a nice house. that'd be sick

ReputationRep:
    A really expensive hooker.

(i.e. get married to a hot gold-digger)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Buy me and each of my close family members a decent house. Give them all some as well as some close mates. Put 60million or so in the bank (not to be blown) and blow the rest.
    Did Sylvia Plath not commit suicide? Was the water off that day? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Give half to my uni. Do various things with the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Bribe Nottingham Uni to accept me. :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.