Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    Did Sylvia Plath not commit suicide? Was the water off that day? :p:
    Well she said there were not many. I would assume that suicidal thoughts were one such thing lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Well she said there were not many. I would assume that suicidal thoughts were one such thing lol.
    Could make a very macabre mastercard type statement.

For most problems in life there are hot baths' for everything else, there's an oven.

ReputationRep:
    penny sweets

ReputationRep:
    Segregate about 75% of the funds and look into investing them.

With the rest of the money, I would purchase a new home and maybe a new car. Nothing extravagant, but I definitely would want to improve my standard of living.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Oh, and have Bob Geldof assassinated. ******.
    wooohoo
    i hope you win!
    (could you get bono assassinated as well?)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    Could make a very macabre mastercard type statement.

For most problems in life there are hot baths' for everything else, there's an oven.
    Well that's an interesting marketing angle XD

ReputationRep:
    i would give a good chunk to animal charities, buy all the things i want, give some to my family so they can do what they want, then live off the rest

ReputationRep:
    Smoke a fat joint made with a 20 pound note
    Buy an electric mobility scooter
    Buy my local KFC

ReputationRep:
    penny sweets; lots of 'em.

ReputationRep:
    buy a nice house in oxfordshire somewhere
    buy an apartment in rome
    buy an enzo, veyron, slr, aston martin, few ferraris, lambo, discovery, maserati granturismo s, ducati 1098, few harleys and maybe an old indian

ReputationRep:
    Get a house somewhere for me and my girlfriend, something like what the average family live in. In a place where its not rough, but also not posh.
    Get driving lessons and buy a not too expensive car (something that runs smoothly but not too shabby)
    Invest some of it in shares so I can live off it, with enough money for frequent holidays. Invest enough so I can live comfortably.
    Buy what ever my family/friends need, but not want.
    Travel the world.
    Pay someone £50 for a decent zombie plan.

As you can see I'm not going to go on a massive spending spree, I'll be too paranoid about spending it all at once and losing it.
    I'd also rub it in all the haters' faces.

ReputationRep:
    Invest in creating a luxury real estate business in the hope to one day design and construct a supertall skyscraper in my name :cool:
    I wouldn't at all be satisfied with 100m, it's not really that much...I'd most definately work my ass off to get into the billions. Money makes you want to have more money :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Invest in creating a luxury real estate business in the hope to one day design and construct a supertall skyscraper in my name :cool:
    I wouldn't at all be satisfied with 100m, it's not really that much...I'd most definately work my ass off to get into the billions. Money makes you want to have more money :yep:
    That's how the Playboy King rolls :yep::cool:

ReputationRep:
    Put it all in an interest bank account and go on living my life as usual. Just because i have money doesn't mean i shouldn't need a proper education and professional experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    That's how the Playboy King rolls :yep::cool:
    You know! :cool:
    Maxfire and the Playboy King should join forces, with all that money we could take over the whole world :woo: (although we rule most of it already :cool:)

ReputationRep:
    Id buy the place were I work.... then fire myself but make sure iI give myself a good reference before turning the whole leisure centre into my house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    You know! :cool:
    Maxfire and the Playboy King should join forces, with all that money we could take over the whole world :woo: (although we rule most of it already :cool:)
    We should sell our playboy mansion tbh. No big enough for the *****es we're going to buy attract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    We should sell our playboy mansion tbh. No big enough for the *****es we're going to buy attract.
    :rofl: totally with you on that one dude!

ReputationRep:
    Buy £112m worth of Condoms and have them flown out to a poor african nation.

ReputationRep:
    Buy loads of nice cars, get my drivers liscense :p: build a very big castle with a courtyard and a big wall somewhere sunny but not too hot, a fighter jet loooooooooads of women, em and i'de buy the most expensive student flats that the uni provide (there's only 20 of these rooms) but i don't tell anyone i have won the money, just keep people guessing when im driving my aston martin! i'de give a couple of mil to my family, get hundreds of new cloths and diamond encrusted phone and watch, maybe buy a local nightclub aswell soooo much could be done!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.