Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I hate everything about her but like her? watch

Announcements

So, what i am looking for is to become uninfatuated with a girl.

I hate everything about her. The fact that she has a goddamn horrible animal tattoo, the fact that she frequents Magaluf, the fact that she has a big industrial piercing on her ear, i hate the fact that she goes out with chavs and the like, i hate her immaturity. Etc. I hate the fact that i can do better, way better. Most importantly, i hate the fact that i care about her and what the **** she feels, more on that later.

Now to the crunch. I actually bloody love her for some illogical bull **** reason, i can't help it. I am in my last year at a top university doing a top course on track for a first and going into a likely Investment Banking career in the city. I need to focus but she is the only thing i can think of. I have other girls to call for casual sex but it just doesn't ******* help anymore. It's snowing, i'm miserable and i can't do **** all about it. I have everything i want but i feel so bloody lonely man.

Her bf has a terminal illness, he is dying, its the last stage. I can't bring myself to go for her, everyone will find out and i don't want it on my conscience. I respect the guy, he is a cool guy, but my god is he ******* lucky to have her.

I don't know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Her boyfriend is dying, I think you should at least be there as a friend for her through such a rough time regardless of how you feel about her and how you hate everything about her. On top of that, how do you know whether she feels the same way about you? I think if you did get into anything like that with her, you would have to accept her how she is. You should like a person for how they are, and maybe you do like these things about her but it's just not something you've previously looked for in a girl? Therefore it's something new and you don't know how to react to it? Embrace it, or let it go, tis upto you. If you reallyyy really don't want to like her, then I guess even though she is going through such a rough time, the sooner you break ties, the easier it would be for you? The longer you keep on talking (I'm supposing you are friends), the harder it will be for you. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :boring: NEXT

ReputationRep:
    grow a pair

ReputationRep:
    Obviously you don't have everything about her.

I think you think she is too low for you,because she hangs around with chavs and you're worried about how she would look on your arm with her tattoo and piercing - but like her anyway.

ReputationRep:
    It's kinda like me and Twilight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    It's kinda like me and Twilight.
    haha yeah same

Idiot. Stop thinking you're better than her because you're not. So what if you’re doing well academically? You write like a chav.
    Anyway, I think you really ought to show some respect and leave her alone! She has a boyfriend for god sake. Do you want to get with her so that she feels bad for cheating on her dying boyfriend?
    You're sick

if you can get into investment banking, then theres hope for all of us

ReputationRep:
    ^Any moron can do investment banking.

I call troll, but in case its not, i call it a case of 'Hate Rail' - i.e. you wanna rail her because you hate her. It happens a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So, what i am looking for is to become uninfatuated with a girl.

I hate everything about her. The fact that she has a goddamn horrible animal tattoo, the fact that she frequents Magaluf, the fact that she has a big industrial piercing on her ear, i hate the fact that she goes out with chavs and the like, i hate her immaturity. Etc. I hate the fact that i can do better, way better. Most importantly, i hate the fact that i care about her and what the **** she feels, more on that later.

Now to the crunch. I actually bloody love her for some illogical bull **** reason, i can't help it. I am in my last year at a top university doing a top course on track for a first and going into a likely Investment Banking career in the city. I need to focus but she is the only thing i can think of. I have other girls to call for casual sex but it just doesn't ******* help anymore. It's snowing, i'm miserable and i can't do **** all about it. I have everything i want but i feel so bloody lonely man.

Her bf has a terminal illness, he is dying, its the last stage. I can't bring myself to go for her, everyone will find out and i don't want it on my conscience. I respect the guy, he is a cool guy, but my god is he ******* lucky to have her.

I don't know what to do.
    Enjoy your herpes

ReputationRep:
    If you don't like being with her, find her immature etc then the relationship will be rubbish if you get together. It might just be one of those weird crushes.

ReputationRep:
    Just a weird crush.. Everyone has 'em occasionally. No need to act on it tho..

ReputationRep:
    Her bf has a terminal illness, he is dying...
    then:
    ...my god is he ******* lucky to have her.
    You don't see the incongruity there? Why don't you take the opportunity to learn to handle your emotions; you're going to need to as an investment banker.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.