Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How am I meant to answer these questions?

Do you have any income? (earned or unearned) - I thought that I was not meant to say if I had employment?

Have you supported yourself financially for a total of three years or more prior to the start of the first academic year of your course? I have a part time job but I still get money from mother etc to help with travel and phone bills etc.

ReputationRep:
    no and no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraa91)
    no and no.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraa91)
    no and no.
    How can you answer the first question on his behalf. You don't know if he has any income or not he hasn't stated.

If you have a job or interest from a bank account you need to answer yes. You will then later be asked for your unearned taxable income but they won't take into account income from a job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flipshot)
    How can you answer the first question on his behalf. You don't know if he has any income or not he hasn't stated.

If you have a job or interest from a bank account you need to answer yes. You will then later be asked for your unearned taxable income but they won't take into account income from a job.
    I have a part time job but I don't don't pay tax as I don't earn enough to pay tax, the same for my bank account interest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flipshot)

Well our college gave us a talk the other day on this and said part time jobs don't count because if your moving away you won't have it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    The paper application seems so much better

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.