Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mates calling dibs on girls watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    I dislike the way you put looks over personality.

ReputationRep:
    posting here was a mistake

To all the people trying to degrade me, I can nail so many girls that I even turn down girls who throw themselves at me, some of them are quite fit too, but just not fit enough. But of course that's a lie. This is TSR and everyone is a troll or a liar.

The reason why I let my mates go after them is because I know it's not a numbers game for me, I select who I want and then get them.

If I go after a girl my mate also is interested in then that means we might end up not being friends after I stick my **** in her, but I have every right to choose who I go for. I just wondered what everyone else thought about that.

Pretty gets the trial, personality secures the job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Typical TSR, I post a genuine problem - and yes, it is genuine, as there was this girl I quite liked but then my mate decided he liked her too - and I get told to 'grow up'.

Does telling people to grow up make you feel good or something? Did I offend you all when I called most men desperate?

Just because the truth hurts does not mean you have to take it personally.
    You get told to grow up because you word the post like it's some kind of game to you. You call the girls you like 'targets' for christ sake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    We love Haitians ennit.
    Dunno, I sure love Nadege August though.

(Original post by biffyclyro27)
    You get told to grow up because you word the post like it's some kind of game to you. You call the girls you like 'targets' for christ sake.
    It is a game for me. It's a game where you can win the ultimate prize, a pretty girl with a great personality who makes you laugh. I get thrills when I meet fit girls because I know I can try and seduce them. The thrill you get when talking to a new girl in a bar is great.

I call them targets because everyone knows what it means, just like a wingman. Would you prefer me to say "girl I like" everytime?

Instead of dibs I can say "mates don't want me to go for the girl they like. Happy?

ReputationRep:
    why the hell does say 'oh so and so is pretty, she must have a **** personality', it grinds on me so much when people judge on appearances, why do it??

(Original post by pheebs101)
    why the hell does say 'oh so and so is pretty, she must have a **** personality', it grinds on me so much when people judge on appearances, why do it??
    Because most girls don't have both looks or personality, one or the other. If I was wrong I'd have had loads of options for gfs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    Expose thy mammaries or vacate the premises, wench.
    WIN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshphillips999)
    Would you put personality over looks? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    1.Get your head out of your ass.
    2.go outside
    3.Go to store
    4.Buy disposable barbeque
    5.Sit in small confined space away from any fire alarms
    6.light barbeque

That is quite genuinely my advice for someone who's as much of a stuck up immature tosser as you.

ReputationRep:
    How CHILDISH :lolwut:

we're not possessions :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Because most girls don't have both looks or personality, one or the other. If I was wrong I'd have had loads of options for gfs.

Right........

And why would any girl want to go out with you with an attitude like that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    Expose thy mammaries or vacate the premises, wench.
    Rep lots of it you deserve it for that cause it was just epic

(Original post by jaw)
    when someone calls dibs on a biscuit, you lick the biscuit and they don't want it.

same applies.
    Damnit so much win in this thread remind me to rep you as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    Would you put personality over looks? :toofunny:
    Yes. But thats not to say looks don't play a major role, I could never find a chavy slut attractive even if by looks, she was the hottest girl in the school. I care about how I would get on with the person than what they look like.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.