Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance help. (please?) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for another student finance help thread, but i was hoping someone could help.

So i applied for student finance last year, chose my uni, but never got round to finishing it..stupid i know. But all was well when i didnt get the grades i needed, so now im on a "gap year" retaking some exams. So like i dont owe them any money, just to make that clear.

How do i reapply for student finance?
    Do i start all over again, or do i use the same login as last time.
    Because i tried this and because i chose my "uni" (from last year) it thinks im applying for like my 2nd year at uni, when really im going to be in my first year in 2010.

So help?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. Sounds like your application from last year is still 'live' and so you will have trouble applying online correctly.

Personally, I think that you should download a PN1 form for 2010/11 and send that off with a covering letter advising that you did not enrol at university last year.

This would work. However, you could also try calling SFE and see if you get someone clued up at the call centre who can offer a better solution.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.