Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panthalic)
    Bendtner's dive was worse than Gerrard's, although that's mainly due to the fact that Gerrard has it down to an art form. Good night so far though, I've always had a soft spot for Wolves. :awesome:
    As I have for West Ham - good night all round!

ReputationRep:
    Yes Cesc did handle the ball in that free kick, but Gerrard dove to win that free kick. No Webb didn't award it for Kuyt tumbling over because he placed the ball where Gerrard was "fouled".

Bendtner diving was a disgrace, but at least he didn't get a penalty for it, like how Gerrard got a free kick for diving in the 94th minute.

Diaby, Gallas and Rosicky were all superb. Gallas especially was unbeatable. His tackle that stopped N'Gog: :coma:

Cesc was getting a bit petulant at the end, and got a yellow to show for it. Still a good performance from him though.

Clichy put in a much better performance, as did Almunia, but there were still a couple of heart-in-mouth moments from the both of them. Almunia with a poor punch from a corner springs to mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Gerrard on his day > than any Arsenal player

I guess the dismissed penalty you got today made up for the one we should have had at Anfield.
    LOL, do you actually watch football. Gerrard doesn't have a day, he is a very, very poor man's Fabregas.

5 MINUTES ADDED AT CHELSEA. WUT??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Terry is unbelievable. What a disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea and United were lucky.

In RobbieC we trust.

ReputationRep:
    Gallas is my hero. I hope I never have to defend him to someone like I did yesterday. Solid as a rock.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait until Scnjdlnfkds479882428jfbnjfdsfk plays for our first team.

I can't wait until Scnjdlnfkds479882428jfbnjfdsfk changes his name.

ReputationRep:
    we battled hard today..great to see the team actually do that, although liverpool were *****..a better team would have scored against us today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RooKnight)
    LOL, do you actually watch football. Gerrard doesn't have a day, he is a very, very poor man's Fabregas.

5 MINUTES ADDED AT CHELSEA. WUT??? :confused:
    Rofl :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Webb was all over your team, bumming them to rally.

The real problem is you didn't park the bus quite close enough to the goal.

Frankenheader :coma:

Gerrard is an embarrassing advert for football. Two starfishes, no yellows. What a joke...

Now go cry. This is NOT your year.

You got it wrong.....

when is liverpool's year hahahaha lol

ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL COME ON

ReputationRep:
    Another thing, is anyone going to commend Clichy's solid performance today? Barely gave the two players he seemed to be defending against a peep. Outmuscled Kuyt a few times too. Almunia's save was wonderful, and the clean sheet should do him wonders.

ReputationRep:
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: evertooooonnnn...

ReputationRep:
    oh my days.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea losttttttttttt

Wheres that cfc dude that comes on here.........

ReputationRep:
    Everton 2 - Chelsea 1

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Crying in his armchair I'd imagine, the filthy no-knowledge little thing.

Party over in the Chelsea thread... keep it refined boys. Only crumbles and soggy biscuits.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :love: Everton.

ReputationRep:
    yeh you wish you could WUM us, so quickly have you all forgotten about last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    You got it wrong.....

when is liverpool's year hahahaha lol

ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL COME ON
    Lol this is the only post I'm making in this thread otherwise I'll probably end up crumbling and going a bit crazy.

But, when was the last time it was Arsenal's year of winning anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Rofl :rolleyes:
    I really really really really don't care tonight about you WUMs. It's our night, every results gone right. Get in!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

All I have to say to the pool is gl in your race with sp*rs, although looks like city will have 4th this season..

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.