Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ****ing get in there!

Diaby was fantastic. Rosicky was superb when he came on. Song was resolute. Eboue was brilliant. Gallas played like a true leader. Cracking save Manuel.

Arshavin, Bendtner and Fabregas were a shade off form tonight, but the others more than made up for it. I am not happy with that dive, Nicklas. As for the handball, I think that cancelled out Kuyt's going-over-all-too-easily beforehand.

Great set of results tonight for us. I am glad what I said on sunday is coming to fruition so quickly. A week off now before Porto. :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    oh my days.
    HOW DO YOU FEEL? :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    lol at arsenal fans overreacting..... nothing changes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Lol this is the only post I'm making in this thread otherwise I'll probably end up crumbling and going a bit crazy.

But, when was the last time it was Arsenal's year of winning anything?
    Liverpool have won what...a Champions League and an FA Cup of the 'respected' honours in how long? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    United needed to lose too, imo... but losing their born again Nani should hurt a little.

We need to capitalise on the momentum and be sure in the Champions league. The other two have some high profile ties to focus on.

We're never out of it, never were before.

I don't know how many times Arsene has to be spot on before people will leave him the **** alone.

ZIZALI GIVE US A WAVE ZIZ ZIZALI GIVE US A WAVE! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    HOW DO YOU FEEL? :rofl2:
    ah come on now, i didn't WUM y'all last weekend :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    Oh quiet, who wrote a whole epistle after our loss?

On yer bike

ReputationRep:
    Oh please, when was the last time you beat Liverpool? Jog on son...

ReputationRep:
    ah come on now, i didn't WUM y'all last weekend :o:
    Yeah. I know. I feel bad. I'll save it for cfc1992.

You and Ngaarondi (sp?) are nice supporters :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    yeh you wish you could WUM us, so quickly have you all forgotten about last week.
    Eat up, we wouldn't want you getting hungry, now would we - and don't let any go to waste, share it amongst your plastic fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Lol this is the only post I'm making in this thread otherwise I'll probably end up crumbling and going a bit crazy.

I'm confused at your ridiculous Liverpool bias here. They have been dreadful all season. Capped off by a massive game against Unirea next Thursday, when was the last time a top four team played on a Thursday in the UEFA Cup/Europa League. Liverpool are a joke this season. You are 4th soon to be 5th, out of the Carling Cup, out of the league, out of the Champions League and out of the FA Cup. Average mid table season. Consider yourself top 4. DOn't make me laugh. It's the beginning of an Arsenal good run I think, we have dormant periods but then come back. 5 years without a trophy is nothing on what we've been through before.

Before coming to a rival club's society, actually learn about football.

ReputationRep:
    You couldn't be more wrong. I question your understanding of football on a basic level, I really do.

Look at the fixtures remaining, very carefully and consider who has more banana skins in their path.

If we get momentum, we have a - still small - but realistic chance.

You won't dampen our spirits with your lazy preaching of alternatives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Yeah. I know. I feel bad. I'll save it for cfc1992.

You and Ngaarondi (sp?) are nice supporters :hugs:
    poor cfc, i did warn him...

ReputationRep:
    Let's not forget guys, Man Utd still have to play Chelsea, so at worst we are 5 points off the top and 4 off second place, while 8 points ahead of Liverpool.

With our run-in anything is possible.

ReputationRep:
    ...and Zizali has mysteriously disappeared into the land of crumble.

We couldn't have asked for more apart from a villa win tonight. 6 points, 12 games that is the equation lads. C'MON!

Check out the second pic. What a tackle that was. WILLY GALLAS IS OUR MATE!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8508486.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)

What trophy are you in contention for again this season.... ............

Europa......... ahhhhhhh i seeeeeeeee....good luck lol

ReputationRep:
    3/3 against liverpool. b-e-a-utifulllll.
    haha I laugh in the face of anyone that thinks Arsenal cheated. Liverpool deserved nothing from that game, and imo, if bendtner hadn't done a somersault over the challenge in the box and just carried on running he would have almost definatly got the penatly cos degen (or whoever it was) almost kicked the corner flag with that lunge..

I never thought Arsenal were out of it and I definatly dont think so now, THANKYOU EVERTON AND VILLA!

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the Arsenal fans WUMming the chelsea fans. WTF is the point, they are still ahead of you in the table. You species confuse me

ReputationRep:
    MASSIVE 3 points. MASSIVE

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.