Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Get a subscription :borat:
    Are you serious? To find out who repped you, you need to subscribe? That's a bit limp lame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Your sig :mmm:
    In a way I wish Gary Lewin had let John Terry choke on his tongue for a few more seconds to starve his brain of some oxygen. Not enough to kill him but just enough to put him out of the game. IMO along with Cashley there is nobody more disgusting in today's game along with special cases like Joey Barton.

ReputationRep:
    Your sig :mmm:
    It was a fine moment captured beautifully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Get a subscription :borat:

Though most pos reppers leave their name behind in what is sometimes a shameful display of rep whoring. You may even get people leaving others' user names in a neg rep so as not to get negged back themselves, again, shameful tbh.
    I get the nameless lot. I always get negged for correcting grammatical mistakes, the funny thing is, the message with the negrep has even more mistakes. When are they ever going to learn?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen this interview by arshavin:

Arsenal’s Andrey Arshavin has been urging his adoring fans to send their questions to his personal website. The answers have been a long time coming… but I’m sure you’ll agree they’re worth it…

Q: Hello, Andrey! I was wondering whether these moving and changing advertising billboards on the pitch can distract from the game?
    Arshavin: No

Q: Hello, Andrey! Do you have a personal psychiatrist?

Q: Hi! I’m overweight. What shall I do?
    Arshavin: Lose weight

Q: Hi, Andrey! I am 13 years old and I began to play football two years ago. Do you think
    I’ll be able to become a professional footballer?
    Arshavin: I do not know.

Q:Andrey, I’m very worried about the number of injuries in the Arsenal team. Maybe there are some flaws in players’ physical training? Excessive stress?
    Arshavin: It’s a difficult question

Q: Hello Andrey! As far as I know, Orlando Bloom lives in England (I’m not sure where exactly) Maybe you met him somewhere?
    Arshavin: No.

Q: Do you think Tymoschuk will come back to Zenit?
    Arshavin: I don’t know.

Q: Have you ever been to Stavropol?

Q: Andrey, how often do you eat onions or garlic??
    Arshavin: It happens sometimes…

Q: Do you watch football on TV?
    Arshavin: Yes

Q: How fast did you run a 30 metre or a 60 metre distance when you were 15?
    Arshavin: I don’t remember.

Q: Have you cleaned your yard from snow in London?

And the best question of all..

Q: Have you ever been stung by the bees in the forehead or near the eye?
    Arshavin: No, but I’ve been stung once in my behind.

:rofl:

Got to love the lil russian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    x
    Football talk? I think this belongs in a different thread...

ReputationRep:
    I love the little genius. He's blunter than a soft wearing pencil at the end of an art exam where you forgot the sharpener. Sounds like a KGB agent being interrogated only giving the most basic answers. The best one of all has to be:

ReputationRep:
    Easier said then done, eh?

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Opinions?
    West Ham goalkeeper Rob Green will be allowed to leave Upton Park should a Big Four club come in for him at the end of the season.
    If he was 5mil I would say go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen this interview by arshavin:

Arsenal’s Andrey Arshavin has been urging his adoring fans to send their questions to his personal website. The answers have been a long time coming… but I’m sure you’ll agree they’re worth it…

Q: Hello, Andrey! I was wondering whether these moving and changing advertising billboards on the pitch can distract from the game?

Q: Hello, Andrey! Do you have a personal psychiatrist?

Q: Hi, Andrey! I am 13 years old and I began to play football two years ago. Do you think
    I’ll be able to become a professional footballer?
    Arshavin: I do not know.

Q:Andrey, I’m very worried about the number of injuries in the Arsenal team. Maybe there are some flaws in players’ physical training? Excessive stress?
    Arshavin: It’s a difficult question

Q: Hello Andrey! As far as I know, Orlando Bloom lives in England (I’m not sure where exactly) Maybe you met him somewhere?
    Arshavin: No.

Q: Do you think Tymoschuk will come back to Zenit?
    Arshavin: I don’t know.

Q: Have you ever been to Stavropol?

Q: Andrey, how often do you eat onions or garlic??
    Arshavin: It happens sometimes…

Q: Do you watch football on TV?
    Arshavin: Yes

Q: How fast did you run a 30 metre or a 60 metre distance when you were 15?
    Arshavin: I don’t remember.

Q: Have you cleaned your yard from snow in London?

And the best question of all..

Q: Have you ever been stung by the bees in the forehead or near the eye?
    Arshavin: No, but I’ve been stung once in my behind.

Got to love the lil russian
    :rofl: This got me in tears, that can't be true right?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerMT)
    Opinions?

If he was 5mil I would say go for it.
    Unless anyone else comes up for offer, definatly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    I love the little genius. He's blunter than a soft wearing pencil at the end of an art exam where you forgot the sharpener. Sounds like a KGB agent being interrogated only giving the most basic answers. The best one of all has to be:
    Haha I agree. What did they expect him to reply to that though. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    2 problems with that would be that he is more than likely to cost more than 5mil and also his age, Wenger generally sells 30 year old not buys them and whilst I recognise the gk position is different, I'd still prefer the likes of Akinfeev or Lloris who are not only more proven but also have age on their side, though they may cost a fair bit more.
    Yeah but a 30 yr old keeper tends to have his prime years still ahead of him.. 30-35 are their best so I think it wouldn't be a great buy. Obviously I doubt Wenger will pay out what they will want for him which I think will be well over 5 mil

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: @ Shavs. Is that interview legit cos there are some :dunce: questions on there? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: @ Shavs. Is that interview legit cos there are some :dunce: questions on there? :toofunny:
    I think some of them were clear setups. I saw one earlier this week for example along those lines: "So, you toured with Peter Andre. Tell us, what was it like to be in the presence of genius?" :dunce:

Doesn't in any way distort the comedy value though. People know Shava has quite a, shall we say, unique interpretation of things. :p:

Every time he opens his mouth I'm rather excited. With a HUGE erection and ewwewwytink.

As for Green, I've always been a big fan of him, but my hunch is Lloris is the one Arsene will go for ultimately. It's just too obvious imo.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone on this forum play fifa 10 on ps3?

I realised today I have like no friends on PSN :/

ReputationRep:
    For everyone who wants the link

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle338597.html

enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    Does anyone on this forum play fifa 10 on ps3?

I realised today I have like no friends on PSN :/
    I do. im pretty good tbh lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.arshavin.eu/en/

The official site. It's worth paying attention to, if for nothing else the utter obscene randomness that comes out of his mouth!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.