Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Mind-boggling as a venture.

I was hoping the same... or that I would roll over in my bed to find Kev there.

And he said he would bat for my team :sexface:
    It'll happen some day.

You'll awake and be excited and scared in equal measure. The sexual tension will be unbearable. You may poo poo in your nappy, but it'll be worth it, for two minutes of perfection. :sexface:

I'll be waiting in Robbie's cupboard. It'll horrifically appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I like the drunken mess economist.

But drinking on a school night ffs? :facepalm2:

Even more reason, i've been pished for about 36 hours now and I love it. Even the rail replacement bus couldn't dampen my spirits, the driver is very lucky I didint make a mess of the back seats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Anyone seen this interview by arshavin:

Arsenal’s Andrey Arshavin has been urging his adoring fans to send their questions to his personal website. The answers have been a long time coming… but I’m sure you’ll agree they’re worth it…

Q: Hello, Andrey! I was wondering whether these moving and changing advertising billboards on the pitch can distract from the game?
    Arshavin: No

Q: Hello, Andrey! Do you have a personal psychiatrist?

Q: Hi! I’m overweight. What shall I do?
    Arshavin: Lose weight

Q: Hi, Andrey! I am 13 years old and I began to play football two years ago. Do you think
    I’ll be able to become a professional footballer?
    Arshavin: I do not know.

Q:Andrey, I’m very worried about the number of injuries in the Arsenal team. Maybe there are some flaws in players’ physical training? Excessive stress?
    Arshavin: It’s a difficult question

Q: Hello Andrey! As far as I know, Orlando Bloom lives in England (I’m not sure where exactly) Maybe you met him somewhere?
    Arshavin: No.

Q: Do you think Tymoschuk will come back to Zenit?
    Arshavin: I don’t know.

Q: Have you ever been to Stavropol?

Q: Andrey, how often do you eat onions or garlic??
    Arshavin: It happens sometimes…

Q: Do you watch football on TV?
    Arshavin: Yes

Q: How fast did you run a 30 metre or a 60 metre distance when you were 15?
    Arshavin: I don’t remember.

Q: Have you cleaned your yard from snow in London?

And the best question of all..

Q: Have you ever been stung by the bees in the forehead or near the eye?
    Arshavin: No, but I’ve been stung once in my behind.

Got to love the lil russian
    This one had me in tears:

Hello Andrey, I’ve been playing football half a year now. All this time I played the field and now I begin to wonder maybe I should become a goalie. What would you recommend?

Arshavin
    : To think about it.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    In a way I wish Gary Lewin had let John Terry choke on his tongue for a few more seconds to starve his brain of some oxygen. Not enough to kill him but just enough to put him out of the game. IMO along with Cashley there is nobody more disgusting in today's game along with special cases like Joey Barton.
    The evidence suggests he did... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I go away to watch some IT Crowd and Black Books and come back to see this horrific mess. Rob milking himself, and people's identities being utterly bundleraped.

You're all deviants. GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Damn. There I was hoping you were banging Dalimyr.
    Isn't Dalimyr a dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    That should be sent to every regular in the footie forum, so yes, do it.

I only have one TSR user as a FB friend and she's asleep beside me.
    You're going to cause an uproar with that statement, some TSR members won't like the fact you're pulling a Terry on them but then again you are a Man Utd supporter, cheating comes naturally to you:p:

(Original post by n1r4v)
    Isn't Dalimyr a dude
    So?:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    In all honesty I don't care that much about the racism, although it will be interesting to see who they are as they took off about 40 points of rep. The comments about Ramsey got to me more.
    HAHA I'm exactly the same. I'm far more offended if someone insults my football team than if they insult me personally. Depends how far they go though I suppose. Whoever that was, was way out of line.

ReputationRep:
    To everyone who complained about Stu's moderation last night:

You have to bear in mind that this forum is one of the most lenient ones on the entire site. Tens of insults and winding up that would be warned without hesitation in other areas get overlooked here, and that is in no small part due to the great work done by Stu where we understand what in WUMming and what's just considered banter.

But if someone warns one of these posts, it puts us in a very awkward position, because objectively it is against the rules and therefore while we can try and overlook normally we have to deal with it if someone brings it up.

So Stu didn't have a choice last night, he simply did the same as any moderator would have had to do. And to call for him to be removed on the basis of one 3-day warning point is ludicrous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Aye, that's right. He's been superb in every single match he's played. No really costly errors at all - previously to him we were shipping about 2, even 3 goals a game, but since he came along we've only conceded twice one time in seventeen matches, and when goals do go past him they're defensive errors or unstoppable shots. The older sections of the Brentford support reckon he's the best keeper at Griffin Park for about forty or fifty years. He's truly special.
    Blimey, that sounds like some serious approval. I watched the piece on him that was on here and some of those saves looked ridiculous and it didn't look like a one off thing either.

In your opinion how long realistically do you think it could be before he plays for the Arsenal first team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    It was a joke ffs. :rolleyes:
    I went to bed and I miss some serious WUMming & Perversion. Not fair! :hmmm:

Someone WUM me off please I need to take my monday morning anger out of someone :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    To everyone who complained about Stu's moderation last night:

You have to bear in mind that this forum is one of the most lenient ones on the entire site. Tens of insults and winding up that would be warned without hesitation in other areas get overlooked here, and that is in no small part due to the great work done by Stu where we understand what in WUMming and what's just considered banter.

But if someone warns one of these posts, it puts us in a very awkward position, because objectively it is against the rules and therefore while we can try and overlook normally we have to deal with it if someone brings it up.

So Stu didn't have a choice last night, he simply did the same as any moderator would have had to do. And to call for him to be removed on the basis of one 3-day warning point is ludicrous.
    Phalanges? I like what this implies:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I'm off so I can't arrange anything right now but we could maybe sort out getting you on one of the teams for next week's WUM the week?
    I'd like nothing more :perv:

ReputationRep:
    This thread... You won't find anything else like it on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    And I wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing turns me on like the Arsenal :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    You could almost say its... enticing :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really think that this forum could be classed as a football forum any longer..

ReputationRep:
    What a game huh guys??!
    I can best describe my experience like this:
    Im sorry for the damage it might cause to your eyes and imagination.

At Stokes first goal i was like jesus ******* christ FML. do they ever learnnn??? and then i was watching Bendtner playing like a dinosaur and got extremely upset! suddenly he scored, i didnt understand, but i loved him! yeah sure he can become Arsenals Nr 1 striker.

Second half starts. all good all good. we got this. oh how cute, look at ramsey running for that ball
    !!!!!!!!!!:O :O ;O
    WOW. Its just hanging :O SHawcross you ************! i hate yoU! you're crying? well i like you a little. but get off the pitch! Campbell! our gorilla ! keep it up! Fabregas! hit the air! yeah! Ramsey... i'm gonna write you a poem

10 minutes pass... score a freaking goal arsenal. It's the end of the world as we know it- REM.
    Oh yeah Eduardo is gonna Revenge himself and Ramsey. Come on.
    Big chance!! alone with the keeper! eduaaardoooooo
    wtf :O

Im gonna head for another b....PENALTY!
    wooooooO!!! "dancing in front of TV" "hitting my brotheR"
    :O "touches keeper" FABREGAS XD yippi yippi yay yay! yippi dabba doo "dancing" womba damba lelele "ridiculous body postures"
    VERMAELEN!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuT-xu5nBC0

I went like that for 5 min
    i love arsenal sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volff)
    What a game huh guys??!
    I can best describe my experience like this:
    Im sorry for the damage it might cause to your eyes and imagination.

At Stokes first goal i was like jesus ******* christ FML. do they ever learnnn??? and then i was watching Bendtner playing like a dinosaur and got extremely upset! suddenly he scored, i didnt understand, but i loved him! yeah sure he can become Arsenals Nr 1 striker.

Second half starts. all good all good. we got this. oh how cute, look at ramsey running for that ball
    !!!!!!!!!!:O :O ;O
    WOW. Its just hanging :O SHawcross you ************! i hate yoU! you're crying? well i like you a little. but get off the pitch! Campbell! our gorilla ! keep it up! Fabregas! hit the air! yeah! Ramsey... i'm gonna write you a poem

10 minutes pass... score a freaking goal arsenal. It's the end of the world as we know it- REM.
    Oh yeah Eduardo is gonna Revenge himself and Ramsey. Come on.
    Big chance!! alone with the keeper! eduaaardoooooo
    wtf :O

Im gonna head for another b....PENALTY!
    wooooooO!!! "dancing in front of TV" "hitting my brotheR"
    :O "touches keeper" FABREGAS XD yippi yippi yay yay! yippi dabba doo "dancing" womba damba lelele "ridiculous body postures"
    VERMAELEN!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuT-xu5nBC0

I went like that for 5 min
    i love arsenal sometimes
    I didn't understand a word of that.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.