The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Volff
i love arsenal sometimes

I was at work and couldn't watch it live, I was absolutely gutted :frown: What a game though, what a game.
Reply 2581
Harry-AA
I was at work and couldn't watch it live, I was absolutely gutted :frown: What a game though, what a game.

Indeed. Have you seen it yet? Arsenal TV :wink:
marcusmerehay
I didn't understand a word of that.

It sounds like Boxxy became a football fan :biggrin:
Reply 2583
Wow. :lolwut:
New post up you for all you goonerish pervs :biggrin:

The Dust Settles

http://rantraveandriot.wordpress.com/

Comments on the blog appreciated :yy:
Reply 2585
Volff
What a game huh guys??!
I can best describe my experience like this:
Im sorry for the damage it might cause to your eyes and imagination.

At Stokes first goal i was like jesus ******* christ FML. do they ever learnnn??? and then i was watching Bendtner playing like a dinosaur and got extremely upset! suddenly he scored, i didnt understand, but i loved him! yeah sure he can become Arsenals Nr 1 striker.

Second half starts. all good all good. we got this. oh how cute, look at ramsey running for that ball :smile:
!!!!!!!!!!:O :O ;O
WOW. Its just hanging :O SHawcross you ************! i hate yoU! you're crying? well i like you a little. but get off the pitch! Campbell! our gorilla ! keep it up! Fabregas! hit the air! yeah! Ramsey... i'm gonna write you a poem

10 minutes pass... score a freaking goal arsenal. It's the end of the world as we know it- REM.
Oh yeah Eduardo is gonna Revenge himself and Ramsey. Come on.
Big chance!! alone with the keeper! eduaaardoooooo
wtf :O

Im gonna head for another b....PENALTY!
wooooooO!!! "dancing in front of TV" "hitting my brotheR"
:O "touches keeper" FABREGAS XD yippi yippi yay yay! yippi dabba doo "dancing" womba damba lelele "ridiculous body postures"
VERMAELEN!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuT-xu5nBC0

I went like that for 5 min
i love arsenal sometimes

You made me choke on my coffee! That was hilarious.
Volff
Indeed. Have you seen it yet? Arsenal TV :wink:

Nah MoTD had to suffice, dad has all my Arsenal member login info and I haven't been in contact for a while and keep forgetting to ask :P

Hopefully it will be representive of our whole season, looks like we're out for the count but grab it right at the end :wink: c'mon you gunners!
amii_G
You made me choke on my coffee! That was hilarious.

Choke you say:sexface:
In2deep
You're going to cause an uproar with that statement, some TSR members won't like the fact you're pulling a Terry on them but then again you are a Man Utd supporter, cheating comes naturally to you:p:

So?:sexface:

Asleep beside me doesn't necessarily imply that anything happened prior to her going asleep. :frown:

The pro column for Poo just keeps getting bigger. Black Books? :love:
Reply 2589
EskimoJo
This one had me in tears:

Hello Andrey, I’ve been playing football half a year now. All this time I played the field and now I begin to wonder maybe I should become a goalie. What would you recommend?

Arshavin
: To think about it.

:rofl:

lol. I like how he gets straight to the point, no messing about lol
JK_91
I was going to go for a similar angle, just more explicit, but I fear the time has passed. :frown:

Should have gone for a different angle, double penetrate her post, she will be overwhelmed with the replies:sexface:
JK_91
I've been on Poo alert this morning, not seen him though, but I'm sure the time will come :sexface:

I don't need him to be alert, it's not rape if you shout surprise. :gah:
Michelin Man
Blimey, that sounds like some serious approval. I watched the piece on him that was on here and some of those saves looked ridiculous and it didn't look like a one off thing either.

In your opinion how long realistically do you think it could be before he plays for the Arsenal first team?

Hmm. As long as he keeps on going out on loan to avoid stagnation I'd say possibly as soon as two or three years. I'd love him to be left with Brentford for all of that obviously, but unless we miraculously get promotion this season it won't happen.
Jangrafess
Hmm. As long as he keeps on going out on loan to avoid stagnation I'd say possibly as soon as two or three years. I'd love him to be left with Brentford for all of that obviously, but unless we miraculously get promotion this season it won't happen.

Interesting. That means he'll probably spend one more year out on loan somewhere before returning to become the "cup" keeper for a year then hopefully claiming the first team spot. I must say I'm very excited especially as he's already played international football.

Fun fact: His dad played in a champions league quarter final for legia warsaw in 1996 and only retired in 2002 :cool:
RobbieC
x

Just noticed on my blog someone tried to pose as Robbie in the comments sections. The comment was after the liverpool game but the email address doesn't match up to the Robbie's previous comment. This is the comment:

We were lucky. Fabregas cheated by blocking Gerrard’s shot. Should have been a draw.

That's a very bitter comment to be pretending to be another user. I suspect Jizzer or a bitter Liverpool fan. :hmmm:

Wait, did I just read what I think I read?
Harry-AA
Wait, did I just read what I think I read?

Next thing we'll be reading is that John Terry has decided to become a good Christian and will be marrying a vicars daughter (and not just getting her up the duff)...
Michelin Man
Next thing we'll be reading is that John Terry has decided to become a good Christian and will be marrying a vicars daughter (and not just getting her up the duff)...

Or he's actually gay?.. I've always had a sneeky suspiscion..

Latest