Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    Agreed. Chelseas goal difference is running away a bit, imagine if we lost it on goal difference.. ouch

Also yeah but I am finding it very hard to see us lose to Burnley after Stoke, I wouldn't be suprised if we absolutly demolish them and leave Jenson suicidal
    Wish there wasn't a bloody International break though! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Wish there wasn't a bloody International break though! :hmmm:
    Ah yeah, crap :/ Well hopefully they won't all go get themselves injured :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I'd be surprised if Theo comes back with more than one shoulder tbh
    I'm suprised that Theo is even going to the friendly tbh

ReputationRep:
    Behold, the anthem of WUM.

This is becoming a religion. And it began here, in the Arse Soc.

Remember ye WUMmites! The power of the Most High WUM is upon thee! GELS far and wide shall barter with thee for thy land, which has been granted thee. Nay, let them not possess it. For the power of the Most High WUM is upon thee and his lol bucket shall be laid upon them with furious GELness.

ReputationRep:
    Church of WUM ftw :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Church of WUM ftw :bhangra:
    ftWUM

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to submit a soc application for the Church of WUM. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    This thread needs to be moved to chat tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    ftWUM
    I see what you did there :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    whats WUM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    whats WUM?
    WUM = Wind-Up Merchant, a key part of any football debate.

ReputationRep:
    I have submitted it thus.

Let all GELS who aspire to the path of WUM be gathered unto a single church sacred to the most high WUM. And in his presence let all who are gathered there shake the dust from their feet and kneel, for the most high WUM is upon them. Thou shalt bundle, bobble, and luckrape thy way in thy WUM's statutes all the days of thy life, and praise not the heathen who in pretty triangles and all manner of geometric alignments seek to barter for thy land, which is GELrael, given to thee and thee only by the most high WUM.

FML seriously. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    WUM GEL sounds like a new product by Brylcreem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMDaines)
    Fletcher doesn't give away anywhere the number of fouls people believe. We have old Arsene to thank for generating that myth:

Fouls Conceded for Premier League:

1) K.Davies - Bolton - 62
    5) J. Mascherano - Liverpool - 55
    7) A. Song - Arsenal - 51
    20) L. Lucas - Liverpool - 41

77) D.Fletcher - Man Utd - 26
    Where are these stats from? ty

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Genius!

Joking aside, I do take accusations about spam pretty seriously, actually. I write some of the longest, rambliest and most serious posts on the forum, so personally I'd say I don't do anything wrong. I do my bit. The fun comes in having a laugh with it all - if things get too serious and there's too little leeway, the forum gets tense and it goes to ****.

****, I just realised. That's me! How did you get that picture! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Where are these stats from? ty
    http://www.premierleague.com/page/St...,12306,00.html

Not hard to find, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    :rofl:

Genius!

Joking aside, I do take accusations about spam pretty seriously, actually. I write some of the longest, rambliest and most serious posts on the forum, so personally I'd say I don't do anything wrong. I do my bit. The fun comes in having a laugh with it all - if things get too serious and there's too little leeway, the forum gets tense and it goes to ****.

****, I just realised. That's me! How did you get that picture! :eek3:
    If this is in response to what I said I was joking :sexface:

I don't know what I'd do without a daily dosage of reading through the CrumbleArsenal soc :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    STOP!.... It's WUMing time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I'd be surprised if Theo comes back with more than one shoulder tbh
    Nah Theo is gna score a hat-trick, go on to be the greatest player in the world in 3 months and win england the world cup with four goals, and being made captain because he single handedly beat Brazil 4-0 in the semi... Just you wait...

or not :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    If this is in response to what I said I was joking :sexface:

I don't know what I'd do without a daily dosage of reading through the CrumbleArsenal soc :sexface:
    Kewl. :sexface: I'm a bit sensitive to the suggestion I guess, as I've been accused of it personally before. Wrongly, I might add.

Walcott's speed is something the sadist in me wants to see break Burnley in half. In an ideal world.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.