The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Harry-AA
Agreed. Chelseas goal difference is running away a bit, imagine if we lost it on goal difference.. ouch

Also yeah but I am finding it very hard to see us lose to Burnley after Stoke, I wouldn't be suprised if we absolutly demolish them and leave Jenson suicidal

Wish there wasn't a bloody International break though! :hmmm:
EskimoJo
Wish there wasn't a bloody International break though! :hmmm:

Ah yeah, crap :/ Well hopefully they won't all go get themselves injured :hmmm:
Reply 2622
JK_91
I'd be surprised if Theo comes back with more than one shoulder tbh :colonhash:

I'm suprised that Theo is even going to the friendly tbh :colonhash:
Behold, the anthem of WUM.

[scroll]:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:[/scroll]

[scroll]:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:[/scroll]

This is becoming a religion. And it began here, in the Arse Soc.

Remember ye WUMmites! The power of the Most High WUM is upon thee! GELS far and wide shall barter with thee for thy land, which has been granted thee. Nay, let them not possess it. For the power of the Most High WUM is upon thee and his lol bucket shall be laid upon them with furious GELness.
Church of WUM ftw :bhangra:
natty_d
Church of WUM ftw :bhangra:

ftWUM
I'm going to submit a soc application for the Church of WUM. :sexface:
Reply 2627
This thread needs to be moved to chat tbfh. :colonhash:
marcusmerehay
ftWUM

I see what you did there :mmm:
Reply 2629
whats WUM?
ameeso
whats WUM?

WUM = Wind-Up Merchant, a key part of any football debate.
I have submitted it thus. :colonhash:

Let all GELS who aspire to the path of WUM be gathered unto a single church sacred to the most high WUM. And in his presence let all who are gathered there shake the dust from their feet and kneel, for the most high WUM is upon them. Thou shalt bundle, bobble, and luckrape thy way in thy WUM's statutes all the days of thy life, and praise not the heathen who in pretty triangles and all manner of geometric alignments seek to barter for thy land, which is GELrael, given to thee and thee only by the most high WUM.

FML seriously. :facepalm2:
WUM GEL sounds like a new product by Brylcreem.
TMDaines
Fletcher doesn't give away anywhere the number of fouls people believe. We have old Arsene to thank for generating that myth:

Fouls Conceded for Premier League:

1) K.Davies - Bolton - 62
5) J. Mascherano - Liverpool - 55
7) A. Song - Arsenal - 51
20) L. Lucas - Liverpool - 41

77) D.Fletcher - Man Utd - 26

Where are these stats from? ty
:rofl:

Genius!

Joking aside, I do take accusations about spam pretty seriously, actually. I write some of the longest, rambliest and most serious posts on the forum, so personally I'd say I don't do anything wrong. I do my bit. The fun comes in having a laugh with it all - if things get too serious and there's too little leeway, the forum gets tense and it goes to ****.

****, I just realised. That's me! How did you get that picture! :eek3:
cfc1992
Where are these stats from? ty

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Statistics/0,,12306,00.html

Not hard to find, really. :colonhash:
Reply 2636
Hubert Poo
:rofl:

Genius!

Joking aside, I do take accusations about spam pretty seriously, actually. I write some of the longest, rambliest and most serious posts on the forum, so personally I'd say I don't do anything wrong. I do my bit. The fun comes in having a laugh with it all - if things get too serious and there's too little leeway, the forum gets tense and it goes to ****.

****, I just realised. That's me! How did you get that picture! :eek3:

If this is in response to what I said I was joking :sexface:

I don't know what I'd do without a daily dosage of reading through the CrumbleArsenal soc :sexface:
STOP!.... It's WUMing time
JK_91
I'd be surprised if Theo comes back with more than one shoulder tbh :colonhash:

Nah Theo is gna score a hat-trick, go on to be the greatest player in the world in 3 months and win england the world cup with four goals, and being made captain because he single handedly beat Brazil 4-0 in the semi... Just you wait...

or not :nah:
Deshi
If this is in response to what I said I was joking :sexface:

I don't know what I'd do without a daily dosage of reading through the CrumbleArsenal soc :sexface:

Kewl. :sexface: I'm a bit sensitive to the suggestion I guess, as I've been accused of it personally before. Wrongly, I might add.

Walcott's speed is something the sadist in me wants to see break Burnley in half. In an ideal world. :frown: