Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Hubert Poo)
    I have submitted it thus.

Let all GELS who aspire to the path of WUM be gathered unto a single church sacred to the most high WUM. And in his presence let all who are gathered there shake the dust from their feet and kneel, for the most high WUM is upon them. Thou shalt bundle, bobble, and luckrape thy way in thy WUM's statutes all the days of thy life, and praise not the heathen who in pretty triangles and all manner of geometric alignments seek to barter for thy land, which is GELrael, given to thee and thee only by the most high WUM.

FML seriously. :facepalm2:
    Amen.

ReputationRep:
    Walcott's speed is something the sadist in me wants to see break Burnley in half. In an ideal world.
    I can see him having an impact though, Burnley being slow and unorganised at the back n'all. Its so frustrating watch him completely rinse every left back in the league down the wing for pace and then hit the crowd with the pall or pass it to the goalkeeper :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    x
    You have to put this as your profile picture!! :rofl:

(Original post by JK_91)
    The symbol of the Church of WUM

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. They are slower at the back than a bunch of arthritic slugs.

Yaz, I'm tempted. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hate friendly international breaks :/ They destroy the momentum of the League, I just want to watch Arsenal FFS :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    And Lo, he descended to the Church of WUM, clasping the codex of EzekiGEL opening it to utter the WUM's prayer:

Our WUM, Who bobbles in Anfield
    Hallowed be thy launch
    For I am a GEL and I will be scum
    On TSR as it is at pub-lunch
    Give us this forum - our daily WUM
    And forgive us our bundle rapes as we forgive those
    Who two-footed lunge against us.
    And lead us not into GELery
    but deliver us some burgers
    For thine is the launchpad, the prisons and the bobbles, for ever and ever a-WUM

ReputationRep:
    I guess we can now official associate the Arsenal Soc. to the religion of WUMery?

Sounds even better than Dudeism. Anyone seen that VW advert...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    And Lo, he descended to the Church of WUM, clasping the codex of EzekiGEL opening it to utter the WUM's prayer:

Hallowed be thy launch
    For thine is the launchpad, the prisons and the bobbles, for ever and ever a-WUM
    That is the greatest post in the history of TSR. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rejecting the soc application would be ******* stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I fear if this new soc is greated WUMery would leave the Arsenal soc and it would become a mere football thread like any other, except not as poor as the Chelsea one ofc...

ReputationRep:
    Well, generally no one could ever accuse TSR of having a sense of humour, so you may be right.

ReputationRep:
    They'd be scared because they know it will be the greatest soc of all time but they won't be able to join in properly. You'd probably get some retarded fans of certain retarded football clubs that would get the soc cancelled anyway :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, any soc members could join. :p: Remember, "one nation are ye under the most high WUM."

It gets me worried sometimes. I mean, what we saw yesterday was a pretty damn awful example of what happens when jokes are not allowed to run as such. When that happens people get tense and angry, and if you don't have that release valve you may think you're modding. You're not. You're storing a ton of crap in a magma chamber ready to blow. A joke should be a joke, and if the powers that be wish to remove or mute our capacity to do that then they shouldn't be surprised when people react poorly to their decisions. It's hypocrisy of the highest order and rank silliness.

If anyone, member or mod alike, took this seriously they need their head looking at.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I think they let the power get to their head
    I don't suppose they're the type of person who has much of it (power) in the real world tbh
    It was quite hilarious last night. I think if they approved the WUM thread they might just have to be banned from it themselves or we could see the single highest distribution of those dreaded warnings in the history of TSR :P:

Oh and
    x
    I forgot to sign my rep the other day, I'm retarded, forgive me :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    You have to put this as your profile picture!! :rofl:
    I might have done it on Fb page.

Only for a bit mind! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I'm 99% sure I know where you live, be afraid, be very afraid.
    Are you on Mike's fb? Add me ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    x.
    You won't go ape **** if I use that pic in your sig as part of mine will you?

ReputationRep:
    The thread is rather quiet tonight... :lolwut:

Oh and cheers JK

ReputationRep:
    I might have done it on Fb page.

Only for a bit mind! :p:
    ahaha just saw it!

ReputationRep:
    Whoever negged me for my comment to robbie, I only said it because his inbox is always full

ReputationRep:

Hallowed be thy launch
    Post of the year. ******* beautiful tbh :cry:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.