Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just realised that if the title race isnt over by mid-april.. We could win it at White Hart Lane, wouldn't that just be hilarious...

ReputationRep:
    If Spurs make the semi finals of the cup that is. Personally I suspect it will probably go down to the last game.

Anyway, without wishing to be all pessimistic, it works both ways. They could just as easily stop us instead. Let's be honest, they'd not be lacking in motivation, and they have a far better team than they did in 2004.

The fact we've won more titles on their own ground than they have obviously has to sting as it is.

Though it's all light hearted conjecture if we're being frank. Be calm. That means dealing with what's in front of us, not dreaming just yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    If Tottenham get past Fulham the game will be postponed and probably be our penultimate game, imagine Sol just popping up with an injury time winner :coma:

Must. Calm. Down. Stop. Dreaming.
    Either way its going to be a MASSIVE game and yes, sol campbell with a decisive power header that isnt denied for once, that would be immense :sogood:

Yeah HuPoo I agree, we need to focus on each game because god knows whats going to happen this month, I'm just going to be watching Chelsea verrrry closely, for some reason I haven't been worried about Man Utd since christmas, which is wrong, its still a very open three horse race. Best season since 2004?

ReputationRep:
    Title is definitely ours. A foregone conclusion.

So much so, that if we do not win it, which would be about a 1/100 possibility... I will sing the Elvis song and upload it to the clamorous WUMpocalypse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    If Tottenham get past Fulham the game will be postponed and probably be our penultimate game, imagine Sol just popping up with an injury time winner :coma:

Must. Calm. Down. Stop. Dreaming.
    If it actually happens again there will be a big pile of WUM in my trousers. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    We should pitch a show to the BBC: Strictly WUM Dancing, featuring Kev, Poo, MM, JK, myself and Robbie. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    If it actually happens again there will be a big pile of WUM in my trousers. :sexface:
    I think North London will be drowned im WUM if it happens again :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    We should pitch a show to the BBC: Strictly WUM Dancing, featuring Kev, Poo, MM, JK, myself and Robbie. :sexface:
    If you're all the pros, who's on the panel? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I don't see Chelsea dropping points over the next month, not until they have United and we need a draw or united win from that tbh.
    You're clearly forgetting their lack of defence. Someone dress up as a moderately attractive woman and be pitchside for chelsea games. That will be more than enough to distract terry. Any volunteers? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've just had a look at those premier leagues stats and Fabregas has the 5th most premier leagues assists of all time, he is only one behind Henry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    If you're all the pros, who's on the panel? :lolwut:
    Stan Collymore, Garth Crooks, Alan Hansen and Lee Dixon.

ReputationRep:
    The funny thing is that so far this season, at least to my mind, has been possibly the most frustrating for a long, long time. But the fact remains technically there is the possibility of still winning the league title and even in trophy terms for it to be arguably the greatest season in the history of the club.

Now, that in itself should serve as a warning as to the nature of the beast.

Football is a very unforgiving mistress. She changes with the wind. Personally I have no doubt that going into early February of 2008 for example we were the best side on the continent. By the time we went into early March of that same year we were struggling to justify ourselves as the third best in our own league. In technical terms it does not matter one jot where you are today as long as you are top of the league come 6.00pm-ish on the final day of the season. That's when all this talk counts or does not count. As such, all the frustration of the season so far can still, very easily, end up either confirming itself or being utterly and irrevocably shattered into a million pieces. My personal suspicion? I think we'll nick the league by two points or so.

But it's always good to remember that if 38 games can be considered an eternity, remember that even 9 represents an exhausting journey in itself.

ReputationRep:
    With Eboue as host :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Strictly WUM dancing should be pitched for sure.

Along with 'The WUM factor'

Popstar to WUMstar

and

Ready steady WUM.

ReputationRep:
    Stan Collymore, Garth Crooks, Alan Hansen and Lee Dixon.
    The four gods of WUMism? I assume..

ReputationRep:
    WUM Dine With Me.

ReputationRep:
    Big WUMmer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Strictly WUM dancing should be pitched for sure.

Along with 'The WUM factor'

Popstar to WUMstar

and

Ready steady WUM.
    Britains got WUM

I'm a WUMer get me out of here

the 10 o'clock WUM..

the BBC should just change itself to the WUM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QUWERTY)
    I've just had a look at those premier leagues stats and Fabregas has the 5th most premier leagues assists of all time, he is only one behind Henry.
    :lolwut: You're pulling my leg, surely?

ReputationRep:
    GEL's Kitchen.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.