Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    To WUM or not to WUM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    La Liga assists won't count.
    Seeing as he won't be leaving the club for at least the next 2 years, that doesn't come into the picture. :top:

ReputationRep:
    I think I may pray the WUM prayer before I go to sleep tonight :adore:

ReputationRep:
    A thought for if you decide to expand into a feature length film due to the huge success of the television series..

Big WUMers House?

ps. I WUM U

your horizons are stretching..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Seeing as he won't be leaving the club for at least the next 2 years, that doesn't come into the picture. :top:
    Would you blame him if he went in the summer? I love my team, but I've got no faith in this league at all any more. Go Cesc, you've got more than enough reasons to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panthalic)
    Would you blame him if he went in the summer? I love my team, but I've got no faith in this league at all any more. Go Cesc, you've got more than enough reasons to.
    WTF are you actually insane?

Everything you said there is utter rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Even if he were leaving it wouldn't matter, he's gonna get at least 8 assists on Saturday.

Oh, and I'll come into your picture :sexface:
    How did you manage to get an innuendo out of that!? You have a talent, sir. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    WUM and WUMer

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but his love for the shirt will overcome such obstacles! (Trying to keep this light hearted...)

ReputationRep:
    All jokes aside, I personally sometimes find myself thinking a European League would finally get rid of the scrotes. As much as I don't like the idea of the leagues being merged in that way for sovereignty's sake, one has to wonder whether the current sovereign power over us gives a flying **** about our players.

Arsenal have long been treated as some kind of pariah in English football. Nothing would give me greater pleasure for the tables to be turned.

ReputationRep:
    Sticking with the theme of Church of WUM - how about the Last Crumble? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    One WUM went to wum,
    Went to wum a GEL,
    One WUM and his dog,
    Went to kill a GEL.

And so forth. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    It was hard, as am I :sexface:
    Hu :suith: Poo has had a good effect on you, JK :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Not really, he does have more than enough reasons to go.
    It's going to take me a long time to understand why any player would move from a increasingly talented club where he is considered a star and god-like by the supporters, to a club where he will find it difficult to start, probably considered a flop by the supporters in a League that, personally, I find very dull (fair enough its his home country). But still overall I think Cesc has more reasons to stay where he is, especially if its playing football that he has a passion for, not just winning tropheys from the bench.

ReputationRep:
    A WUM album needs to be released too. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Hu :suith: Poo has had a good effect on you, JK :sexface:
    Perhaps too great an effect? :p:

Oh, JK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    WTF are you actually insane?

Everything you said there is utter rubbish
    He's watched 3 teammates have their legs broken, he's watched countless injuries resulted from reckless challenges, he's been kicked, pushed, pulled and hit up and down the country. He is one of the best players in the world, why should he be playing in a league where every game he's risking his career?

I don't consider 3 broken legs in 4 years to be an acceptable price to pay for "committed" football, yet apparently so many people do. Hopefully Cesc disagrees with me, but really, he shouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    A WUM album needs to be released too. :awesome:
    WUMming to a store near you soon. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    True story.

But luckily for us, Cesc is made of tougher stuff than many give him credit for and he'll be with us for a while yet.

While this is no way an excuse for Stoke's (and any other cloggers) tactics, what I do know is that there's no way Pulis and Stoke would've tried to pull this **** when Keown and Vieira were around.

ReputationRep:
    I've been on fire tonight, pun-wise.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.