Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Are any of you guys avid England supporters?
    *raises hand* :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Are any of you guys avid England supporters?
    After the recent actions of Terry, Cole et al? No thanks. I'll be following Greece (family) and Spain (seeing as everyone else over here will be :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    I'd be careful with that argument though if I were you - MM for example is currently in Barcelona. He's not a Catalan, just there through circumstances. Now transpire that further when considering you're on a student forum . . .

People will always care for their club, but by and large I'd think we're an honest bunch on here. I have disagreements with the gentleman above you for example on how we should win games. :p: Or with RobbieC about Gael Clichy. Or with the majority of the country it seems on whether people shouldn't be tackling like idiots.

If you've got a spade handy, dude, put it on the table and I will call it such. Most of us would when we're not pissing about.
    I'm reffering to people exagerating tackles made on Arsenal players.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    After the recent actions of Terry, Cole et al? No thanks. I'll be following Greece (family) and Spain (seeing as everyone else over here will be :rolleyes: )
    Same with me, after the actions of Terry and particularily Cashley, cant support that team at all. Im backing the USA ... my adopted country (one day ill live there )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    You're doing a good job of getting rid of our glory hunter tag
    LMAO No when I say support I mean more 'follow' simply cos it'll be quite hard to completely ignore what Spain are doing lol. You'd be hard pressed to call me a glory hunter. I remember the good old days with Eddie Mcgoldrick, Iain Selley and Andy Linighan! I'm looking to pick up a Spain Cesc 10 shirt to add to my Barca TH14 though

ReputationRep:
    Well, considering the fact that I'm not English, no, I won't be supporting England, infact, I'll be supporting every team they face.

My North Korean brothers will put a stop to all this rubbish and win the World Cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I would be infinitely more delighted with Arsenal having European success than I would with England having international success.
    Why settle for European success?

I want Arsenal to conquer the moon and beyond, **** European success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Where are you actually from?
    I'm from Шотландия

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    ..and where the **** have you been, your insanity has been missed :rofl:
    I've been trying to get these ******* centipedes out my vagina.

It appears that this section of the football discussion forum has become nothing more than a giant WUMfest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I've been trying to get these ******* centipedes out my vagina.

It appears that this section of the football discussion forum has become nothing more than a giant WUMfest.
    Did someone mention a WUMfest? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me too excited or I might WUM all over your face. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    For the love of Cesc please let there be no injuries for us tomorrow. I don't think I could take it if Eboue got injure :rolleyes:

Is anyone watching the Brazil game? Have there been any Thierry Henry chants? What sort of treatment has the spud gypsy got?

ReputationRep:
    Brazil scored a quite simply fantastic second goal.

ReputationRep:
    Messieurs, with these WUMs, you're really spoiling us. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    :lolwut:

The WUMfest should move to the WUM soc once it gets the go ahead, not that that will stop it here

...and you could have just said Scotland before.
    On a serious note, what did everyone make of Shawross' tackle and was Wenger right to state that Arsenal are being victimised?

мой русский язык не хорош и должен быть улучшен

ReputationRep:
    For the love of Cesc please let there be no injuries for us tomorrow. I don't think I could take it if Eboue got injure :rolleyes:

Is anyone watching the Brazil game? Have there been any Thierry Henry chants? What sort of treatment has the spud gypsy got?
    I always liked Keane tbh, and now that he's at Celtic, I like him even more. Seems like a decent enough lad and arguably gave us a Champions League scare during a season :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad match, brilliant second goal for Brazil but there should have been so many more. I still despise the British and Irish commentating though, way too much bias.

ReputationRep:

yeh brazil game was good, expected more from brazil tho. I think ronladinho should have been picked tho, always adds a touch of class.

No thierry henry chants tho lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Skingsley Pinger)
    I'm reffering to people exagerating tackles made on Arsenal players.
    Please spare me the GEL propaganda. It's an idiotic thing to suggest given these selfsame GELS are writing in programme notes how the tactic is indeed to "rough us up." Now the GEL brigade are even resorting to acting like nothing ever happened and guilt tripping us for being too fast or such ********. Oh I am sorry.

You can't call it an accident as much as you can't call it blithe desire to snap him in two, and it's therefore pretty tough to call people's reaction OTT.

What is OTT is Gallas acting like a tit and putting in a tackle of his own crapness but being publicly executed for it for an entire week, replete with constant replays. Though I'm not too concerned about the fact he was an Arsenal player, I am concerned he was French. Shawcross isn't. How convenient. As such, the first thing I hear on Sky News that night, "Ryan Shawcross will have trouble sleeping tonight . . ."

Aaron at that point wasn't having too much trouble either, admittedly. Mainly because he was out like a light on an operating table.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Шоукросс это грязный ублюдок, и такая травма является неизбежным, если вы постоянно погружение в качестве безрассудно, как он. 3 сломанной ноги в младше 4 лет на шутку и, как Сеск и некоторые другие уже сказали, игрокам необходимо предоставить более высокий уровень защиты.

Теперь сосать мой копна крошиться и проглотить соленую ПЛЕТЕНЫЕ. :sexface:
    :rofl:

I'll admit 3 broken legs is quite excessive.

Arsene has already unveiled plans to force all starting 11 Arsenal players to wear armour, to put an end to these injuries once and for all, he's also in favour of carrying swords, just incase...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.