Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMDaines)
    I question how many players actually believe that though (them against us), especially Fabregas who hasn't pulled any punches in recent interviews. Ramsey could well galvanise you though.
    We talk a lot. Too much. Especially Arshavin -- he seems to love the sound of his own voice. Some of the most irritating things is when we win a game and the next minute Clichy or Almunia is in the next morning's paper with bullish comments about how we've learned from mistakes and how strong we are. Then it goes tits up.

This is a critical time in the season and I'd rather players learn from previous years and keep their mouth shut. Hopefully Fabregas saying quiet after that interview to the Sky cameras will mean he's ready to do his talking on the pitch.

ReputationRep:
    JK that's legendary LOL.

I've been on that site once before... wasn't a nice experience to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    We talk a lot. Too much. Especially Arshavin -- he seems to love the sound of his own voice. Some of the most irritating things is when we win a game and the next minute Clichy or Almunia is in the next morning's paper with bullish comments about how we've learned from mistakes and how strong we are. Then it goes tits up.

This is a critical time in the season and I'd rather players learn from previous years and keep their mouth shut. Hopefully Fabregas saying quiet after that interview to the Sky cameras will mean he's ready to do his talking on the pitch.
    I think you'll find Cesc will be in front of cameras come Friday, he is away with Spain after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    :rofl: epic!

How do you put a picture there instead of your webcam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    I think you'll find Cesc will be in front of cameras come Friday, he is away with Spain after all.
    Why Friday? :unsure:

But yes, I hope he refuses to talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Why Friday? :unsure:

But yes, I hope he refuses to talk.
    Plays with Spain tomorrow, and players usually have a day's rest after games, esp internationals. And Fridays are usually the days for pre-game BS and so forth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Plays with Spain tomorrow, and players usually have a day's rest after games, esp internationals. And Fridays are usually the days for pre-game BS and so forth.
    Ahh...yes, makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    How do I get that pic of that 'classy' person you put??

By the way, have you ever come across people tossing off on that site. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Download manycam lol.
    How do I set up a direct link just to your computer? :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Download manycam lol.
    That I shall, I'm about to WUM some **** up. Everyone should go on chat roulette with the WUM picture and get WUMsical on the world :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    How do I get that pic of that 'classy' person you put??

By the way, have you ever come across people tossing off on that site. :/
    You do know that is me with the WUM smilie and handbag shopped in don't you?

Oh **** I'm about to become a meme. :lolwut:

Btw, Rafa Benitez survived just 32 seconds before the top of his "scalp" flew off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    You do know that is me with the WUM smilie and handbag shopped in don't you?

Oh **** I'm about to become a meme. :lolwut:

Btw, Rafa Benitez survived just 32 seconds before the top of his "scalp" flew off.
    Are you excited :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Are you excited :sexface:
    I think is one occasion where I am rather concerned. :embarrassed:

Tomorrow morning I might end up plastered all over some *******'s 4Chan **** bank. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

Tomorrow morning I might end up plastered all over some *******'s 4Chan **** bank. :lolwut:
    You might be the next boxxy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

I'm nervous, so will get back to my eggs. Shawcross is next.

ReputationRep:

Tomorrow morning I might end up plastered all over some *******'s 4Chan **** bank.
    :lolwut:
    :huff:

I am not a *******.

ReputationRep:
    I download it and it doesn't even work.

ReputationRep:
    im on it lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I download it and it doesn't even work.
    If you can't open it then right click and run as admin, thats how I got mine working.

(Original post by JK_91)
    I've had some lol's with this already. I had a full conversation with someone asking if they could sit in a bucket of lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol there's some total weirdo's that go on that chat site.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.