Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I think he means he thought that Shawcross was Rob's dupe.
    Really? He has a few too many posts to be a dupe methinks. Also I've seen posts from that user in other forums so I doubt it's a dupe tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Tell the idiot to watch this http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...Make_Us_Human/ when we started eating meat our brain size increased by 30%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Tell the idiot to watch this http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...Make_Us_Human/ when we started eating meat our brain size increased by 30%.

Yeah I know that's where the argument started. Her argument is that we don't "need" to eat meat anymore. I countered with that we don't need to wear clothes. She then responded with "I don't have any reason not to". I then countered with the argument of unethical clothes production. This could go on for days especially when she's preaching all sorts of nonsense. I'm going to start posting pictures of steaks and kebabs in a minute cos she's annoying me.

I digress though :rolleyes:

Now JK where is my WUM that I requested? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Since when has a broken leg been part of the game? Since when has it been acceptable to be almost blasé about such a freak and horrific challenge. "
    You just answered your own question.

No opinions at all about Melo, anyone? That's odd...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMDaines)
    You just answered your own question.
    Perhaps I used the word in haste. It's not freak, it's recurring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    No opinions at all about Melo, anyone? That's odd...
    No because we won't sign him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Stevo)
    x
    Something close to what I've been trying to say. Not the bit about suspension lengths but about prior reputation.

http://www.onlinegooner.com/exclusive/index.php?id=1564

(Original post by Michelin Man)
    No because we won't sign him
    Hmmm, well. I suppose it's unlikely, but we weren't going to buy Arshavin either.

Team predictions for Saturday, then?

-----------------------Eastmond-------------------------
    -------Fabregas---------------------------Rosicky--------
    ------Eboue---------------------------------Nasri--------
    -----------------------Bendtner--------------------------

Or are we expecting Arshavin back by then?

I ******* love this society. Hadn't read it for a couple of days and just went through about eighteen pages, meaning I've probably missed my appointment at the bank. There is glory, genius, WUM, misery and lunacy in equal proportion. I cried tears of joy at some of the puns and pictures.

I think I might actually want you lot to win the title this year now. I certainly have no personal reason for United or Chelsea to.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, well. I suppose it's unlikely, but we weren't going to buy Arshavin either.

Diaby will be fit for the weekend, though being as it's Burnley Wenger may well opt for Eastmond for game-time purposes. :yy:

ReputationRep:

Hmmm I doubt Eastmond tbh honest. Whatever Denilson's recent form has been like he's still better than Eastmond right now. I don't know what the latest injury news is, I guess we'll have to wait until friday. I think Arshavin is back but not certain. Diaby and Gallas even less so. Would quite like to have Diaby back ASAP but am fine with Sol if his fitness is up to scratch. He may play silvestre so Sol can play midweek though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    I ******* love this society. Hadn't read it for a couple of days and just went through about eighteen pages, meaning I've probably missed my appointment at the bank. There is glory, genius, WUM, misery and lunacy in equal proportion. I cried tears of joy at some of the puns and pictures.

I think I might actually want you lot to win the title this year now. I certainly have no personal reason for United or Chelsea to.
    Don't forget us lending you Roger Chesney

ReputationRep:
    One final afterthought about the Stoke game:

Wenger's been saying for seasons that the squad has much more maturity and determination, but the media, pundits and so-forth ridiculed him for not overcoming Man Utd and Chelsea at all. That's not where it matters though. The weekend was a prime example of what Wenger's been meaning, and now we have an even bigger reason to win the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Thanks for your ridiculously powerful rep Jangra :sexface:

...and to the other Mike - your wum is still growing out in my garden, I'll give it another few hours then dig it up :yy:
    mmmmm I'm looking forward to it all to be served with the bucket of lol. :perv:

Also do you not think there should be WUM power in our status much like rep? We should petition the TSR admin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)

Interesting picture IMO - was it Ramsey over committed in the challenge initially rather than Shawcross? He's further away than Shawcross from the ball, going quickly and it appears he has two feet off the ground.

And Shawcross wasn't going quickly:rolleyes: Ramsey's left leg is about to be planted on the floor, his right leg, whilst off the ground is behind him and the ball may be closer to Shawcross but it's travelling away from him and towards Ramsey.

ReputationRep:
    Considering the mechanics of that football, Ramsey is clearly going to kick it first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    If it were a particularly nasty challenge like on Eduardo, I could see the complaints and conspiracy shouts, but it wasn't.
    Wrong.

Been through it about 985498753845 times before and I'm not wasting any more of my time going through this BS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Considering the mechanics of that football, Ramsey is clearly going to kick it first.
    Ramsey still chose to put his body on the line and he chanced suffering the consequences - unfortunately he lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Which is what makes think that anyone who says it's a "50/50" is thick as ****.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.