Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Capello and Wenger see something in him. You just got accept that these figures know much more about football than us, together, they've been through it all.
    Was just thinking this. I reckon he'll start putting in the performances when they really matter. Just imagine the EPL goes to the wire and all three teams can still win it on the last day:eek:

ReputationRep:
    lolcott

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking in the Stoke match, a lot of Walcott's mistakes were caused by not receiving the ball to feet, he was just too damn quick :holmes: Just a thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    lolcott
    90 yard dash and then the cross goes out of bounds:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Good news tbh, he could do with all the game time he can get atm
    Absolutely. Another run-out, another international game under his belt. He clearly needs games at the moment. Capello wants what's best for Theo.

(Original post by Barca)
    Do you think he warrants a place in the normal starting line up for England?
    I wouldn't pick him. I'd stick Milner out wide on the right, and Ashley Young on the left. Rooney upfront, Gerrard 'in the hole' and Lampard and Carrick/Barry at CM.

But Capello loves Theo for some reason. He has praised him lots of times before.

________________________________ _______________________

In other news - lets have a sweepstake on who's getting injured for us.

Rosicky starts for Czechs against Scotland -- that's a guaranteed injury right there.

Will Nasri play for France? Will Cesc start for Spain?

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking in the Stoke match, a lot of Walcott's mistakes were caused by not receiving the ball to feet, he was just too damn quick :holmes: Just a thought
    How have you racked up 10 warning points?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    How have you racked up 10 warning points?
    "I have no gag reflex but I don't give blow jobs, How else can I use this gift?"

Apparently my spamming has reached critical levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Absolutely. Another run-out, another international game under his belt. He clearly needs games at the moment. Capello wants what's best for Theo.

I wouldn't pick him. I'd stick Milner out wide on the right, and Ashley Young on the left. Rooney upfront, Gerrard 'in the hole' and Lampard and Carrick/Barry at CM.

But Capello loves Theo for some reason. He has praised him lots of times before.
    ?
    Ashley Young on the left? Hasn't had the best of seasons at Villa, Downing's been much better IMO.

ReputationRep:
    "I have no gag reflex but I don't give blow jobs, How else can I use this gift?"

Apparently my spamming has reached critical levels.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Did someone say Adam Johnson? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    JK, Lampard and Milner CM? Slightly too attacking if you ask me. Even a Barry-Lampard partnership will be destroyed defensively come the latter stages of the WC.

ReputationRep:
    almunia 4 england

ReputationRep:
    While all of us are disillusioned and pointing fingers at others over the Ramsey injury, I think it's very important that we appreciate the help/support from some quarters.

1. Glenn Whelan

Ramsey's broken leg -- but Whelan was the one who stayed with him throughout...

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by goal.com)
    Whelan, meanwhile, sought to distract Ramsey from his obvious shock.

"The lad was in a lot of distress and we just wanted the medics and the physios to get on as soon as possible," The Sun reported the Irishman as saying. "He kept wanting to look at his leg but I could see how bad it was and I wouldn't let him. He was in shock.

"I told him just to think about something else and hold on until the ambulancemen arrived and they could do their job."

He continued: "It was very hard for me to see a fellow professional in that much pain. You don't ever want to see that but I just wanted to keep him calm for as long as possible.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=1812624

And, on a similar note, the Welsh players today ahead of their friendly against Sweden are wearing "Get well soon Rambo" t-shirts. And Cardiff City fans have planned on chanting Ramsey's name before their game against Middlesbrough on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I dunno, get rid of Lampard then, Milner and Barry back to their old partnership

I think because of Lampard's more attacking role at times for you this season you are right in saying they are too attacking but its an interesting partnership that I'd like to see played at some stage and would say that tonight is a good opportunity.
    Lampard only really had an attacking role in the first 6-7 games in the hole, was half as effective there so he's gone back to LCM. He's a very complete player and sound defensively, as is Barry but having two centre mids who both play best with some attacking freedom having to concentrate quite a bit on the defensive side of their game won't get the best out of either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pundits)
    Arsenal are lacking depth
    The only reason Arsenal are still in the race is because we have huge depth that we can suffer so many injuries and still be competitive :holmes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Wuuuuuuuuuuu-u-u-uuuum)

When no-one else can understand me
    When everything I do is WUM
    You give me hope and consolation
    You give me WUM to carry on

And you're always there to lend a WUM
    In everything I do
    That's the WUMder
    The WUMder of you

And when you WUM the world is brighter
    (Wuu-uu-uuuuum)
    You touch my hand and I'm a WUM
    (Wuuuu-U-Uuuuuuuuuuum)
    Your kiss to me is worth a fortune :sexface:
    Your WUM for me is everything

I'll guess I'll never know the reason why
    You WUM me like you do
    That's the WUMder
    The WUMder of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    The soc still hasn't been approved. :indiff:

We need to put all this genius into some kind of sacred text. Rob, may I suck your WUM? I'm sitting in a bucket of lol right now just going sex crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Do you know who it is that has to approve it?
    Probably Stu Laverty. Maybe I should stop taking his schedule up with my warnings :awesome: :teehee:

I would sooner engorge myself on your mop of crumble... then we can wash it off in a bucket of lol.

ReputationRep:
    Walcotts needs some more muscle gets shrugged off the ball too ofton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Walcotts needs some more muscle gets shrugged off the ball too ofton
    Scratch Walcott for a second; what would you say you need more of, if anything?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.