Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Nasri did look like he was about to throw up when they zoomed on him just before he went off, tbh. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Alan Hansen trying to justify Nani's challenge. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Nasri looked unconscious on his feet. Had to be swapped. Not only that, but Tomas should've started imo.

Hansen re: the Nani sending off.

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!?!???!?

I think he's saying it to try and seem neutral for when he says we were lucky 10 times. Wait for it boys... :rolleyes:

Btw Overmars... Diaby was ******* fantastic. Without his goal, he was flying in for everything and really helps Song with the tackling in midfield. He also has a ridiculous amount of control on the ball. His close control is the best in our squad, after RVP, imo.

Additionally, even though Cesc did little pretty stuff and did misplace some passes... MAN did he put in a shift, which as a dirty as it is, is something we really need. He works so hard every game and you can feel the passion. He is a vital cog in our machine, however well he plays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Alan Hansen trying to justify Nani's challenge. :facepalm:
    I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

ReputationRep:
    I think Jonathan Pearce's statistic explains how bad our injury-problems have been. Wenger hasn't been able to name an unchanged side for 101 matches.

ReputationRep:
    He's gone down far too easily, Gerrard.

LOL

ReputationRep:
    Wow...just seen Cesc's handball. What the **** was he doing? Just man-up and let it hit your face ffs.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Gerrard dived more than once, are MOTD just protecting their precious GEL then?

ReputationRep:
    Al has written you off it seems

ReputationRep:
    They didn't show the one where Gerrard fell on Diaby and tried to claim a penalty. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I was right about my prediction of what Hansen would say about our title chances. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Cesc is such a GEL :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis1991)
    I thought Gerrard dived more than once, are MOTD just protecting their precious GEL then?
    Of course.

Hansen crumbling again...why does he come on the show if he's just going to humiliate himself?

ReputationRep:
    absolutely pmsl at Hansen, in a silent rage then starts fuming at Gary's question

ReputationRep:
    I like Cesc. I would **** that WUM :sexface:

He is the embodiment of me on the field, but can play football. ******* deadly levels of wind up... so petulant... don't stop cesc... never stop :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    absolutely pmsl at Hansen, in a silent rage then starts fuming at Gary's question
    He is a silly little thing, Hansen.

So embarrassing, almost as bad as Phil Thompson.

No analysis whatsoever of our chances at getting back in it.

Nevermind, we'll stay elusive and a well kept secret for our title chances :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    i liked eboue today, he was well alright.. but agreed with the points above ive read..cesc worked like a hound today..hes really trying for the team..song has changed though since ACON..i know its only 2 games but he just doesnt have that tackling expertis anymore....diaby played ok, did give the ball away a few times..bendtner was his usual mediocre self..even at full fitness hes not arsenal quality

(Original post by Stalin)
    I can't wait until Scnjdlnfkds479882428jfbnjfdsfk plays for our first team.

I can't wait until Scnjdlnfkds479882428jfbnjfdsfk changes his name.
    Just call him Roger ffs. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=9842

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely haven't noticed a difference in Song. He still covers every blade of grass, although today because Eboué enjoyed bombing forawrd so much he spent most of the game covering at right-back.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.