Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    When was the last time anything Arsenal related was discussed in this football discussion forum?

:fuhrer:
    :lol:

This past week has been:
    Wum
    Ramsey
    England
    Innuendos

Pretty much...

ReputationRep:
    When was the last time anything Arsenal related was discussed in this football discussion forum?

This thread is quite legendary though. Plus it'll be funny to look back and laugh on at end of the season with all the deluded we'll win the title comments.

Thread of the year for 2010, we should all vote it. :yes:

ReputationRep:

Post #3532.

ReputationRep:
    In that case I'm posting in an epic thread.

ReputationRep:
    The Arsenal Soc, these days, has an enormity of regular posters and some parasitic creatures too, that feed off of our raw sexual energy :sexface:

I think when we have our soc officially brought in, we must draft the declaration of WUMdependence.

I dreamt it last night. And also, I am repping JK for that deranged picture of HuPoo. HuPoo, bring back Sidebottom. That there was a whole bathtub sloshing with lol.

I assume no objections.

ReputationRep:
    GRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!! Waking up 5 mins after you're meant to leave for work is never a goo idea!

What have I missed apart from the usual innuendos and WUMming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Remind me to rep you for that tomorrow. :borat:
    haha well tyvm :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I just found out that Song has never had a red card..

If thats true then thats quite interesting considering what other people think of him..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)

If thats true then thats quite interesting considering what other people think of him..
    To be fair most of his yellows have been unlucky as well.

He's a real workhorse in that central midfield position and I mentioned a few times towards the back end of last season how good a player he was becoming, allowing Fabregas to move forward and link up with Arshavin and co.

He's a very down-to-earth character and not the kind of player who will leave unless Wenger tells him so.

I imagine he'll be an ever-present in the Arsenal squad while fully fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    The Arsenal Soc, these days, has an enormity of regular posters and some parasitic creatures too, that feed off of our raw sexual energy :sexface:

I think when we have our soc officially brought in, we must draft the declaration of WUMdependence.

I dreamt it last night. And also, I am repping JK for that deranged picture of HuPoo. HuPoo, bring back Sidebottom. That there was a whole bathtub sloshing with lol.

I assume no objections.
    I HAVE A DREAM!! that one day this SOC will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men will one day WUM."

This day shall forever be WUMdependence day.

ReputationRep:

I have found our Holy land.

Wum lies on a plateau at an elevation of about 1100 m near the edge of the western highlands of Cameroon. It is 50 km north of the provincial capital Bamenda (80 km by dirt road). It lies near Lake Wum, one of five small crater lakes within 15 km of the town in the hilly, volcanic landscape. Lake Nyos, a crater lake from which a limnic eruption killed nearly 2000 people in 1986, is 25 km to the east.

In 2007 Wum's estimated population was 75,582.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    This thread is quite legendary though. Plus it'll be funny to look back and laugh on at end of the season with all the deluded we'll win the title comments.

Thread of the year for 2010, we should all vote it. :yes:
    It's no more deluded than Chelsea fans like yourself thinking you'll win the league. 10 games to go and 3pts between ourselves and Chelsea, it's eminently winnable.
    Now saying we're going to do a Domestic/Continental double, that's a little more towards deluded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    x
    No no, you're wrong. We already live in it and we must conquer! Look:

And
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    x
    New post up. International round up and Sol for England?

http://rantraveandriot.wordpress.com/

ReputationRep:

I have found our Holy land.

Wum lies on a plateau at an elevation of about 1100 m near the edge of the western highlands of Cameroon. It is 50 km north of the provincial capital Bamenda (80 km by dirt road). It lies near Lake Wum, one of five small crater lakes within 15 km of the town in the hilly, volcanic landscape. Lake Nyos, a crater lake from which a limnic eruption killed nearly 2000 people in 1986, is 25 km to the east.

In 2007 Wum's estimated population was 75,582.

I am luving this, WUMoses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)

He commits a lot of fouls but it's hard not to as a DM, he's not reckless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    No no, you're wrong. We already live in it and we must conquer! Look:

And

New post up. International round up and Sol for England?

I have that map on my wall.....

And I think you forgot to click something, no new piece up there, mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    I have that map on my wall.....

And I think you forgot to click something, no new piece up there, mate.
    Cheers, fixed now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Amazing blog, best one I've read so far btw the WUM in cameroon is not a fake the merchants there look like trolls aswell

(Original post by Richiboi)
    I am luving this, WUMoses.
    I can't help myself :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Amazing blog, best one I've read so far btw the WUM in cameroon is not a fake the merchants there look like trolls aswell

I can't help myself :holmes:
    Haha cheers! :yy:

WTF? There's a place called WUM?!?! ZOMGbubbles! I think we need to go a pilgrimage there!

ReputationRep:
    I am sure this has already been mentioned (yea I am feeling lazy...and what!?)
    that both Bendtner and Vela scored for their countries, two players that seem to always shine when they play in their shirt.

Burnley at the weekend, a relaxed win is something we defiantly need from this game.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.