The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3280
Yeah someone said that already. (@Jangra)
FML.

Someone stone me.
Sol's out with a groin strain?

Must've got Shawcross pretty bad.

(Sorry)

Also, Denilson and Arshavin are back. Diaby is 50/50.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/denilson-and-arshavin-back-for-burnley
Tbh, if Tweetie can't deal with Burnley when away from home then he should be shot.
Overmars
While I hate mods in general, cut Stu and Planasdwhatever some slack. They seem to be good guys.

That said, I probably won't be reporting posts or starting threads in AAM. The regulars in the Arse soc are bright enough to out-WUM the WUMs.

Planasdwhatever? How offensive.

Kevmeister
Two? I thought there were three......

Oops, my bad. :colondollar:
Phalanges
Planasdwhatever? How offensive.

Oops, my bad. :colondollar:

I've already sent Ascient a PM. Hah. :p:
Kevmeister
I've already sent Ascient a PM. Hah. :p:

Good job it was Stu I forgot then. :ninja:
This thread has become so popular :daydreaming:
Reply 3288
Not sure if anyone is a part of the facebook group The Arsenal Hymn Sheet but they are trying to rally more troops in so thought I would post it on here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18274758229

Oh and in case you want a bit of the latest goss, Cheryl is apparently all over Eboue
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=326159184556
Is that really a shock Nat? The football forum has been huge for three years, as a whole.

Don't ram it down less successful, retarded people's throats though or you'll get done in for it. :sexface:
:rofl2: @ that Eboue group.

That's why Eboue is King :adore:
Reply 3291
If Denilson is back, I'd say:

---Sagna-----Silvestre---Vermaelen-----Clichy---
--------------------Denilson---------------------
---------Fabregas-------------Rosicky-----------
---Rosicky---------------------------Arshavin---
--------------------Bendtner--------------------
meskell
I liked the newest blog, definitely the best up to now :yep:

How tough have you found it writing new ones on a consistent basis?

:yy: What would you say it was that made it better out of interest? Kind of but football kind of writes itself (as cliché as that sounds) cos there's so much going on all the time. I just generally give my opinions. Occasionally there'll be something that really rattles my bars so it makes it a lot easier. This week I'm anticipating (and hoping) it's relatively boring so hopefully Terry will go and shag some other WAG.

QUWERTY
Is the linked video real??? Carlos Vela actually beats someone which is surprising but then manages to shrug someone off the ball and then keep composure to finish! Seriously he never does that!

Yep but he got injured and is out for at least a month :frown:

ZizAli
x

Stick to your word and stay away until the end of the season. Goal.com is an abomination of a website.

TBH doubt Sol is injured but just been rested. It sounds like the standard wenger red herring. Also from what he's saying it doesn't sound like Vela is injured only tired.
Abiraleft

Rosicky has a brother? :lol:
natty_d
:rofl2: @ that Eboue group.

That's why Eboue is King :adore:

I like to call him Black Messi®.. It's a mystery why the nickname hasn't caught on.

Abiraleft

Rosicky*2 :eek3: He's good but not that good.
Reply 3295
Michelin Man
:yy: What would you say it was that made it better out of interest? Kind of but football kind of writes itself (as cliché as that sounds) cos there's so much going on all the time. I just generally give my opinions. Occasionally there'll be something that really rattles my bars so it makes it a lot easier. This week I'm anticipating (and hoping) it's relatively boring so hopefully Terry will go and shag some other WAG.

I think one of the main reasons I liked it is because you put an interesting point across (Campbell for England) that I hadn't thought of even seen anybody else think about. It is something that could probably lead to an interesting discussion if he manages to keep his form up and I do like Sol if I am honest - even if he does have a weird knack of having vital headers ruled out :confused:

I also quite like the personal touch you add, generally your opening intro. I think something you could add is something about what Spanish supporters are up to/talking about etc every now and again and if something major happens in Spanish football. (I know it's an Arsenal blog, but it would be nice to see what the rest of the world is up to)

There is a story going about of one of the England regulars having it off with 4 of the England WAGs, one of them at least is meant to be a wife. No ideas on who it is yet. As well as the story of one of the WAGs at the last WC (a wife also) going through pretty much the whole squad. Would be amusing if it was Terry's wife sexing Bridge up :sexface:

I think with regards to your pre-match blogs you could perhaps add in what you think the 2/3 key battles in the game will be and how the game will be won or lost etc.
meskell
I think one of the main reasons I liked it is because you put an interesting point across (Campbell for England) that I hadn't thought of even seen anybody else think about. It is something that could probably lead to an interesting discussion if he manages to keep his form up and I do like Sol if I am honest - even if he does have a weird knack of having vital headers ruled out :confused:

I also quite like the personal touch you add, generally your opening intro. I think something you could add is something about what Spanish supporters are up to/talking about etc every now and again and if something major happens in Spanish football. (I know it's an Arsenal blog, but it would be nice to see what the rest of the world is up to)

There is a story going about of one of the England regulars having it off with 4 of the England WAGs, one of them at least is meant to be a wife. No ideas on who it is yet. As well as the story of one of the WAGs at the last WC (a wife also) going through pretty much the whole squad. Would be amusing if it was Terry's wife sexing Bridge up :sexface:

I think with regards to your pre-match blogs you could perhaps add in what you think the 2/3 key battles in the game will be and how the game will be won or lost etc.

Wicked, I'll bear all that in mind! :smile:

The spanish league is actually exceedingly dull if you look at the wider picture. The football is skilful but Madrid and Barca win nigh on every week which doesn't make for an exciting league. The Barca presidential elections are coming up though so that'll be interesting to write about. I'll do it nearer the time.

I wanna know who the mystery man is! My money is on fat frank just to make it a hatrick of scummy chavski players! Bridge tucking away Mrs Terry would be exceedingly hilarious though the WAGs are more likely to be the wives of nobody footballers in all likeliness.
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/60499,sport,football,can-theo-walcotts-failure-be-blamed-on-arsene-wenger-and-arsenal?
:facepalm2:

Typical. Blaming Wenger for anything English related. Xenophobia is far too rife in the british media but we already knew that didn't we?
Michelin Man
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/60499,sport,football,can-theo-walcotts-failure-be-blamed-on-arsene-wenger-and-arsenal?
:facepalm2:

Typical. Blaming Wenger for anything English related. Xenophobia is far too rife in the british media but we already knew that didn't we?

Huh? The article is about an Arsenal player, seems only right to mention Wenger. Though nobody actually blamed Wenger.....who is surely the biggest influence on the player's career thus far, wouldn't you agree?
That article is so full of holes it wouldn't even be considered a viable sieve.

Waddle: "They say 16, 17 . . . but Rooney understood it at 16 and 17." Correlation fallacy.

Next.

Latest