The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's very interesting, and possibly opens up another angle to the issue which I can foresee as being even more contentious. But necessary to bring to light nonetheless.

Who was the ex Sheffield Wednesday bloke who took someone to court for a tackle? Gordon something I think. Might have been at Bradford when it happened.
sarforaz
Why does my FF say Song is banned for the next 2 games? :s

Because he is. :wink:

Accumalation of yellow cards, ten I believe.
Reply 3322
sarforaz
Why does my FF say Song is banned for the next 2 games? :s

10 yellows just before the end of Feb. :facepalm:
Reply 3323
An incident in the sunday league will set no precedent. It'll pass by unnoticed and undiscussed.
geoff_yin
10 yellows just before the end of Feb. :facepalm:

Ugh I checked FF to see if he got a red recently and how many yellows and it said 8.
So posted and now just realised they count CC + FA.

Damn idiot :mad:
reems23
An incident in the sunday league will set no precedent. It'll pass by unnoticed and undiscussed.

Sadly I would have to agree in practical terms. :frown:

But it does raise the rather interesting spectre of what gives ground for common assault versus "all part of the game", a phrase I detest. The ability to not worry about income while out of work? Intent? Excessive force? Severity of injury? All of the above?

Legally it's not the kind of thing we can discuss in a couple of posts, but it does have some weight attached to it.
Hubert Poo
Sadly I would have to agree in practical terms. :frown:

But it does raise the rather interesting spectre of what gives ground for common assault versus "all part of the game", a phrase I detest. The ability to not worry about income while out of work? Intent? Excessive force? Severity of injury? All of the above?

Legally it's not the kind of thing we can discuss in a couple of posts, but it does have some weight attached to it.

I think this has been mentioned but got missed in the furore over the last few days, but the Ben Collett case is interesting. Not quite the same as this case, but holds more parallels wrt the professional game.
In continuation of the Eboue Lulz. I advise you all to join this faceboob fanpage:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eboue-Loves-You/487729950353?v=wall&ref=ts#!/pages/Eboue-Loves-You/487729950353?v=info&ref=ts
Hubert Poo
TM, I told you last night that I blocked you and not to quote me again. Each time you do that I will neg you.

Cool Kev. Rooney's a freak though tbh. That's why I got upset at the mindless stupidity of Waddle comparing him - it's like wondering out loud why a Fiesta can't hit the same speeds as a Ferrari when they are owned by the same bloke. It's just an idiotic correlation fallacy.

Quick question, is there no limit on the amount of rep you can give a day and to whom?

and generally, do all of you guys use FF and which one?
You can give out rep once per day, and only to the same user every 28 days.

I used to use FF, but I'm a Chromevert since they added add-ons to it.
Jangrafess
You can give out rep once per day, and only to the same user every 28 days.

I used to use FF, but I'm a Chromevert since they added add-ons to it.

What about if you subscribe?
In2deep
What about if you subscribe?

Same deal. Supermods can do it as often as they want, but on the whole I don't think they do. One did once make a mistake and rep me three times in a month though. :colondollar:
In2deep
Quick question, is there no limit on the amount of rep you can give a day and to whom?

and generally, do all of you guys use FF and which one?

By FF I presume you mean fantasy football, and if so, the majority use Fantasy Premier League. Some may use other ones but that's favoured by most.
I know song missing is a bit of a bummer but I think Denilson is victim to too much crtitisism. I think he's a fairly consistent player, obviously not as good as Song but I think he should easily do the job over the next two games :smile:
Oh and is there a league for this thread on the premier league FF?

If not there should be... :smile:
Kevmeister
By FF I presume you mean fantasy football, and if so, the majority use Fantasy Premier League. Some may use other ones but that's favoured by most.

RLY? I thought he was talking about Firefox.
Jangrafess

Can't tell if you weren't being serious or not but in case you were - because the dude asked which FF I'm sure he'd mean fantasy football as nobody would really enquire about which version of Firefox to use.
Jangrafess

I thought the same at first until I seen him ask which one.....

Harry-AA
Oh and is there a league for this thread on the premier league FF?

If not there should be... :smile:

There's this one, for the whole of TSR.
Ah, I don't have a brain, you see.
Kevmeister

There's this one, for the whole of TSR.

Cheers :borat:

Latest