ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    I just had some WUMabix. :yes:
    tbh I prefer WUMmy Nut Loops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    New Signing, new at Juve :facepalm:
    You said new to Calcio......

As for Juve in general, they're a fallen giant and it'd be challenging to be part of their shot at getting back to their best. They're also still one of the biggest clubs in world football.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Still no approval/rejection on the soc. FFS, seriously, I could run this place on my own more efficiently. ******* joke. :rolleyes:
    Mods on a power-trip?

Shocker...

Fake interweb power ftw.

****in' idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Steven Defour from Standard is a quality player, I think he was linked with the premier league last season... But Song flourished beautifully so I doubt he'll come to us but he is a good player and I hope no other teams get their hands on him :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Mods on a power-trip?

Shocker...

Fake interweb power ftw.

****in' idiots.
    Did you just get warned for that or was it something else? This must be the mods way of WUMming :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Did you just get warned for that or was it something else? This must be the mods way of WUMming :rolleyes:
    If a post is warned you get a 'warned post' symbol in the header. Mods have to have some way to WUM.....

As for Defour, Fergie likes the lad and sent him a get well soon letter when he got injured a while back.

ReputationRep:
    A warned post will always show the warning marker, unless you warn directly from their profile (which is rare, to say the least, and for "non post related offences" as it's termed). So that's a no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    As for Defour, Fergie likes the lad and sent him a get well soon letter when he got injured a while back.
    Yeah I knew he was interested in some way... Apparently Everton have been linked with him, which is scary for the 4th spot contenders next season, but standard have sold like ALL their good players, he wont be cheap.

ReputationRep:
    SHH. You're giving them ideas :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Actual Ramsey banner in sig and it looks massive. :woo:
    Can't Wait!

ReputationRep:
    Nah something else.

In other news, I could do with a week ban.

So much f***in', c***in' work to do.

What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    SHH. You're giving them ideas :ninja:
    Actually it's not a joke.

I know of one ex mod who warned someone for a practical joke once that went badly wrong. :teehee: I also know of one who used to warn people for negging him. In both cases, it has to be said, the powers that be were rightly not impressed.

ReputationRep:
    Nice banner for Ramsey..... we made one for Hargreaves but it's since disintegrated.

ReputationRep:
    Actually it's not a joke.

I know of one ex mod who warned someone for a practical joke once that went badly wrong. :teehee: I also know of one who used to warn people for negging him. In both cases, it has to be said, the powers that be were rightly not impressed.
    Haha seriously?

Can you tell which mod warns you? I get the idea that they tend to warn far to readily?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    Haha seriously?

Can you tell which mod warns you? I get the idea that they tend to warn far to readily?
    Oh yes. Some of the older members on here as well as myself would be able to tell you far darker stories besides. It's important to remember they are not the norm and if caught will normally get completely ****** over, but it does happen.

You used to. But the AWS (Advanced Warning System) made it possible to make it anonymous, so the perms are routed to a dud account to protect the moderator in question - sometimes though you can tell if only by looking who was in the forum at that point, circumstantially, or even writing style. I used to sign mine mostly though. I thought anonning was ********, and cultivates an atmosphere of distrust and facelessness.

Generally I'd say it depends on the mod in question. The newer ones always tend to be a bit trigger happy as they are learning, and you should bear that in mind. Give them some slack. But some of the older ones, who should know better, well, just :facepalm2: Mostly it's okay though. You know what to do to not get one, so just don't do it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I stopped caring about warning points about 6 months ago. It makes life so much simpler and much more amusing :yy:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    I stopped caring about warning points about 6 months ago. It makes life so much simpler and much more amusing :yy:.
    I stopped caring about the site 3 months ago. It makes life so much simpler and much more amusing. :yy: With the ironic addendum that it probably makes me more qualified for modship than when I actually had it. :awesome:

What was that Stoke thing JK? It's not coming up on my comp . . .

Predictions for tomorrow?

I'm going 3-0 to the Arsenal. Hat trick from Gael Clichy after he vomits slightly yellowing semen all over the Burnley back line in disgust at their ridiculous bobble and bundle nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    I stopped caring about the site 3 months ago. It makes life so much simpler and much more amusing. :yy: With the ironic addendum that it probably makes me more qualified for modship than when I actually had it. :awesome:

What was that Stoke thing JK? It's not coming up on my comp . . .

Predictions for tomorrow?

I'm going 3-0 to the Arsenal. Hat trick from Gael Clichy after he vomits slightly yellowing semen all over the Burnley back line in disgust at their ridiculous bobble and bundle nonsense.
    If Arsenal win by a four goal margin we could go top, ofcourse that wouldn't happen if Man Utd wins.

My prediction is that Chelsea will be 3rd by Sunday morning :mmm: and a Bendtner double.

ReputationRep:
    The goal difference is more critical than the issue of going top at this point, even if in this case they are immediately directly related. No rush. Just win and if we can score some goals so be it, but going top for its own sake at this moment should be considered largely irrelevant.

Bender suddenly has my confidence for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    If Arsenal win by a four goal margin we could go top, ofcourse that wouldn't happen if Man Utd wins.

My prediction is that Chelsea will be 3rd by Sunday morning :mmm: and a Bendtner double.
    Well, you'd prefer to be in our position than yours at the moment so I don't see what's so good about that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.