Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    This is all well and good but we need to make sure we have all the skills necessary. I suggest the university of WUM:

http://www.wum.edu.pl/
    Unfortunately not just any WUM can enter the university of WUM, there is a prerequisite, WUM high school of course.

http://www.peacecorpswiki.org/Wum_Hi...nce_Laboratory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    That has my fandom primarily as Polish girls rock. They are cute, highly sexed, and invariably the most eccentric people I have ever known. You don't know what good sex is until you've seen a hot, naked blonde eating a potato like an apple.
    So Lehmann but Polish and female?

ReputationRep:
    Ashley Cole regularly puts aubergines up his bottom :sadnod:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Any better?

I'll go with 5-0, Theo hat-trick and a goal a piece for Cesc and Nick. :yes:
    :toofunny:

Did you make that?

ReputationRep:
    Reems: Well, the kind of video that would be classed as "amateur", perhaps, yes. :shh:

JK:

MM: The only similarity was the hair on his head. Except it wasn't on her head. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Ashley Cole regularly puts aubergines up his bottom :sadnod:.
    Now that he's split up with Cheryl he's using pineapples instead.

ReputationRep:
    Reems: Well, the kind of video that would be classed as "amateur", perhaps, yes. :shh:

JK:

MM: The only similarity was the hair on his head. Except it wasn't on her head. :teehee:
    Roflcopter :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I tightened up a little bit at the thought. Grating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    But how will he get it to ring?

On another note. I want some of this on the weekend. EEEEEEEEEEEMANUEL EBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUE!!!

ReputationRep:
    I tightened up a little bit at the thought. Grating.
    Admittedly, I did too. Then when I realised it was Ashley, I figured (a) what the hell, and (b) if rumours are to be believed, he's had plenty of practice in taking similar wide loads.

ReputationRep:
    I like the way you answered O by quoting me JK. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I can't ******* wait to get my teeth into some proper football again. I want to see the team tearing several new arse holes tomorrow. Put the **** from last week behind them and just play some beautiful football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    :facepalm2:

I just couldn't help it, I can't keep away. :sexface:
    Someone forgot to take their pills this morning.

Heres looking at you, kid. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Can hardly blame you tbh JK. I am my own **** bank tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    I can't ******* wait to get my teeth into some proper football again. I want to see the team tearing several new arse holes tomorrow. Put the **** from last week behind them and just play some beautiful football.
    Very much seconded.

After the Birmingham game where we played Villa, the attitude was what I would call morose and defeated. Somehow, at this moment, it really does feel like we've got a league title to go out and ******* win.

And it feels good.

ReputationRep:
    Very much seconded.

After the Birmingham game where we played Villa, the attitude was what I would call morose and defeated. Somehow, at this moment, it really does feel like we've got a league title to go out and ******* win.

And it feels good.
    I agree however what I'm really waiting for is the return of Adebaywhore. If you see a guy getting arrested that will be me. :rolleyes:

I will be the one serving his crumble.

ReputationRep:
    All around the lolsberry bush
    The GEL chased the weasel.
    The GEL thought 'twas all in fun.
    WUM! goes the weasel.

ReputationRep:
    Just to warn all you WUMs I've reached the point of no return. There will be much WUMming from this point onwards . I won't necessarily mean them but they cannot be stopped, much like Eboue. He is a man of great WUM.

ReputationRep:
    Where is my WUMming? I demand WUMming! Don't make me go to general discussion and annoy some vegans!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Your WUMming is coming, I'm preparing some now and seeing as how you've asked, I'll make it just for you.
    Hurry up! *shakes fist*

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.