Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    :rofl:

I'll have a word with my friends at the Louvre to put this up.

ReputationRep:
    I like the way Rob's eyes are directed lovingly toward mine. We're definitely going to **** one another's brains out with such a look happening. It's just sexual.

ReputationRep:
    wow.

ReputationRep:
    I could die at this very moment, as proud... honoured and trembling with sheer joy as ever in my life.

Thanks to you, JK.

ReputationRep:
    Who's the the chap in glasses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Who's the the chap in glasses?
    That's me. Quite an old pic now though. Got rid of the fuzz and wear contacts ordinarily.

But the same intense, smouldering eyes and naughty, "I have a filthy Nazi sex dungeon" smile is still there. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Using Paint to making Michelin Man into a KFC face is deserving of the Louvre on its own tbh.
    My hand shakes too much, I feel like Michael J. Fox whenever I try cutting/editing my paintings of MS Paint, it's a pain the ******* arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Michael J. Fox
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    whats that site again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    That's me. Quite an old pic now though. Got rid of the fuzz and wear contacts ordinarily.

But the same intense, smouldering eyes and naughty, "I have a filthy Nazi sex dungeon" smile is still there. :sexface:
    No more serial killer beard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    No more serial killer beard?
    I'll have you know Ted Bundy was a very attractive man! :hmmm: He got all the ladies. Just didn't let them go, that's all.

Nope. All gone. I am now shaven, in a Greek sense. I look absolutely ******* stunning.

ReputationRep:
    I want in with this Nazi sex dungeon.

Anyone going to the game tomorrow. I will be giving myself a heart attack somewhere above the corner flag (in the clock end)

ReputationRep:
    I'm working on it dude. Appearance of a shower room and everything.

Ah, Clock End. I so love our Ivan. :love: A very worthy replacement for David Dein, whom I still hold in enormous regard.

ReputationRep:
    Dein kind of damaged himself for me. Of course he had some legendary moments, but I feel where we are now is a better, more stable Arsenal. We seem likely to profit from all of that very, very soon... and it excites me more than a bucket of lol.

ReputationRep:
    He definitely made, ultimately, an error of judgement. But I'm abhorred at the often totally disregarding attitude some have toward him. People forget all too easily just how big an impact he had in developing the Arsenal we see today - and should still be mindful of the warnings he gave, albeit indirectly, while engaged with Usmanov.

People like him tend to be successful in business for their instincts and I still feel we are not in any way, shape or form so stable as to dismiss him easily.

ReputationRep:
    We need to bring that Football MS Paint thread back into action. I haven't created a masterpiece in ages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    We need to bring that Football MS Paint thread back into action. I haven't created a masterpiece in ages!

Fabio agrees with you.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Bump this.

This is the ArseWUM soc, not the 'we've got too much time on our hands soc.' FML. :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Mediocre Stalin. Must try harder ffs.

I love Artsenal :coma:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.