Thankyou very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Thankyou Mr. Wilshere.

Thankyou very much.
    No, thank you. :p:

He's going to be a top, top player.

ReputationRep:
    :yep: He has the potential to be, his technique seems tip top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    :yep: He has the potential to be, his technique seems tip top.
    I agree, just keep kicking him at training and on the field.

ReputationRep:
    Get in there.

ReputationRep:
    Easy as you like there. Nasri's ball was superb though.

ReputationRep:
    Why won't Bendtner score :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Walcott should go to the naughty step tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I agree, just keep kicking him at training and on the field.
    I won't be able to change your mind about our changing style of play under Coyle, but if you're confident that all we do is kick the **** out of everyone, then you can be confident that Wilshere will acclimatise to such an environment and when he goes back to you, he'll breeze past Stoke karate kicks as if they were challenges from Wigan's defence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Why won't Bendtner score :sigh:
    'Cos he's ****

ReputationRep:
    I should be down for an assist for that goal, my computer crashed just as Nasri chipped it.

ReputationRep:
    Calling agent Silvestre.

Code red. You are to proceed as instructed. Code Red.

This message will self-destruct in 5... 4... 3...

ReputationRep:
    lmao at Jensen and the centre back getting a few f words in at each other in an arguement about the goal as the went in...

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely incensed. I've listening to 45 minutes of Lou Macari telling veiwers:

- The crowd is quiet (x5)
    - Bendtner clearly offside (onside)
    - Poor approach from Arsenal to the game (dominating)
    - Goal was always coming (1-0)
    - Arsenal right in the title race
    - Cesc could be out for the season and that's title race over
    - Fox nothing wrong with the challenge because he didn't touch the player (Two footed and Walcott had to jump to avoid the contact)
    - Walcott has loads to do if he's going to be on the plane to South America

The guy is a complete ****. I'd watch the other stream but it's 15 seconds behind. Another guy who is a **** is Chris Foy (again). Walcott cleaned out from the freekick just as he was about to play the ball, and Nasri clearly tugged back from Cesc's through ball. Great view of both, penalties but he's not interested, he's so ****

But thankfully it's 1-0, Cesc was class for his 38 minutes, neat finish and even better assist from Nasri. Considering he played on for a while after he picked up his injury hopefully it's very minor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    I won't be able to change your mind about our changing style of play under Coyle, but if you're confident that all we do is kick the **** out of everyone, then you can be confident that Wilshere will acclimatise to such an environment and when he goes back to you, he'll breeze past Stoke karate kicks as if they were challenges from Wigan's defence.
    I'd back you up on that.

I have seen you score a couple of goals recently which were exquisitely worked. And I do mean exquisitely.

Forgive me for being shocked though. :p: Just hope the change is definitive, as believe it or not I don't particularly enjoy calling any club a bunch of bobblers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    I'm absolutely incensed. I've listening to 45 minutes of Lou Macari telling veiwers:

- Fox nothing wrong with the challenge because he didn't touch the player (Two footed and Walcott had to jump to avoid the contact)

The guy is a complete ****. I'd watch the other stream but it's 15 seconds behind. Another guy who is a **** is Chris Foy (again). Walcott cleaned out from the freekick just as he was about to play the ball, and Nasri clearly tugged back from Cesc's through ball. Great view of both, penalties but he's not interested, he's so ****

But thankfully it's 1-0, Cesc was class for his 38 minutes, neat finish and even better assist from Nasri. Considering he played on for a while after he picked up his injury hopefully it's very minor
    Macari has been a complete **** for quite some while, so I can't say I'm surprised. It's scary some of the things he comes out with.

Fingers crossed Cesc is nothing more than precautionary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)

Easily the worst commentator around. I thought he was just being anti-United to prove he isn't bias but wasn't aware of him being like that against other clubs.

ReputationRep:
    Here's the first goal for those that missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSTm-hJRd94

Be quick, as youtube always remove them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Here's the first goal for those that missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSTm-hJRd94

Be quick, as youtube always remove them.
    Cheers, great goal.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.