Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Even vela would've had a hatrick today... Get him off, it's clearly not his day. Maybe he broke a mirror or something..

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to see MOTD now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    **** off Bendtner. **** off.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, forbidden WUM. :sexface:

He is seriously rather awful today. His attitude can be so profoundly laid back sometimes as to be stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Haha glad to see him subbed off!!

ReputationRep:
    N'gog>Bendtner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    N'gog>Bendtner
    Normally, I'd disagree. Today, Rameses Niblek III>Kojak>Venus de Milo>Tom Cruise in Born on the Fourth of July>Captain Dan in Forrest Gump>Bender.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    What a pass by Eagles a few mins ago..... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Walcott scored? :eek:

That will silence all the people who hated on him during the week for a bit :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Walcott scored?

That will silence all the people who hated on him during the week for a bit
    It's kind of the job of your forward players to create chances and score goals.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin scored :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner has been showcasing Van Nistelrooy's Ketchup postulate superbly today. An embarrasing performance.

ReputationRep:
    As soon as I switch matches, it ends. Fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    3-1! Wonderful game!

ReputationRep:
    We would be top of the league right now if Bendtner took his chances. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Gah. My text dictionary is so crap. "We just beat Burnjew 3-1 after a lot of huffing and pudding." :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Poor B52 He was in all the right positions but just couldnt hit a donkeys arse with a banjo. Walcott on the other hand :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Thank **** for that, a nervy finish. A very good performance Bendtner aside, should have been 4-1 minimum, could have been 7-1 on a better day. Defence was solid goal aside, both Clichy and Eboue were great. Theo was class as was his finish for his goal. Nasri edges MOTM though imo, he was superb today. As for Bender, I dont mind him but today was pathetic, especially the way he was laughing as he came off. I'm sure he's absolutely gutted but the the game was still in the balance at that stage and he could have cost us the 3 points, he's cost our GD which could come into play

ReputationRep:
    Not the best performance but we got the three points! The end to the season is going to be really exciting :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I want to see a replay of their goal. Surely Nugent was offside? :dontknow:

Rooney not even on the bench. Let's see how United fare without their key player.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.