Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    spot on JK.

ReputationRep:
    When you're ahead of a team with one game in hand you know you're in control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    on the radio
    Oh. So you're the deaf one then? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    When you're ahead of a team with one game in hand you know you're in control.
    With Chelsea's run-in and the fact your goalkeeper is clearly on some kind of disability benefit, I'd be inclined to suggest you're barely in control your bowels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    With Chelsea's run-in and the fact your goalkeeper is clearly on some kind of disability benefit, I'd be inclined to suggest you're barely in control your bowels.
    Well, Petr Cech is probably returning aftter just two more PL matches, one against West Ham the other against Blackburn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    He's already lost control, I can smell it from here tbh, can't you?
    Ewwww.

ReputationRep:
    Oh. So you're the deaf one then? :rolleyes:
    No....:p:

the commentator said there was some booing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    No....:p:

the commentator said there was some booing :p:
    Then the commentator was very likely either deaf or, more congruent with his profession, a liar.

ReputationRep:
    Well, Petr Cech is probably returning aftter just two more PL matches, one against West Ham the other against Blackburn.
    And the run-in? Face it. That's stiffer than a corpse with a hydraulically maintained erection.

ReputationRep:
    And the run-in? Face it. That's stiffer than a corpse with a hydraulically maintained erection.
    Whatever will be will be... and stop showing off how intellectual you are, you get no points for that in the football forum. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner does have these days. But I'm pretty sure he is the only one of our players that could've scored that goal against Stoke. Wenger should've took him off earlier but lets not go pretending he can't be useful. He can. And he has been.

Theo was class. After WUMing some Burnley player for no reason, the anger pushed him on to perform well. Sometimes that's all it takes -- taking the pressure off yourself and blaming someone else. After this incident, he could've had about 5 assists if Arshavin/Bendtner finished well enough, and he scored a lovely goal himself.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever will be will be... and stop showing off how intellectual you are, you get no points for that in the football forum. :p:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Lol Bendtner got a standing ovation and smiled off the pitch...
    Wenger should have plucked out the chweing gum off his mouth instead of shaking his hand... O_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    He gets rep points. :cool:
    You get rep points for drawing things on paint more like.

ReputationRep:
    He should have slapped him round the head.

ReputationRep:
    And virtually all your positive rep points come from the guy you just told to stop showing off. :woo: Fail.

ReputationRep:
    You get no rep because you're chronically stupid .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    True story.

And JK -- I'm pretty sure Theo was completely unprovoked. He just went mental for some reason. Anyway, it worked...

ReputationRep:
    Theo and Samir were ******* brilliant. That's the right way to respond to criticism, so if Bender plays on Tuesday I'm expecting a similar level of commitment.

Did Alan Green just frighten the nation with a sickeningly deluded impression of David James? **** me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    I have 917! :cool:

Used to be on -.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.