Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I think it was Elliot who just kicked Theo over as he was breaking from just inside our half, how Theo stayed so calm I don't know, I nearly put a fist through my screen at the ****.
    He needs more Keown in him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    I agree with all of you on it tbh. Arsene is far too easy on **** attitudes like that and Ferguson just doesn't ******* have it. He's in charge, and he has my admiration for it. Arsene lets far too much go. Ferguson has one standard - what's good enough for Manchester United. And at OT today if Bender had done that when he came off he would have been absolutely ******* murdered. I was less than ******* happy with him to say the least. The performance didn't anger me so much as the attitude, which is nothing but cocky and lazy sometimes with him. You can afford to be cocky if you put the ball in the ******* net several times out of eight chances ffs. Otherwise pipe the **** down, get the gum out of your mouth, and work.

And yes, the goal difference. It is effectively an additional point. We got the points, and I'm hardly going to strop one and moan, but if we finish level and lose on GD this match will have represented a very critical juncture.

Aside from a light beating with reeds in training this week to that idiot, we can move on now.
    So true. He looks just as stupid as SAF does chewing his gum with his mouth open like a spoilt 10 year old. :huff:

(Original post by Economist)
    Certain he was onside, Eboue made the clearance so was slow getting out.
    Fair enough. :yy:

Eboue was brilliant today I thought. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I have 917! :cool:

Used to be on -.
    901, clearly your rep isn't very influential mr 'not very more'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    :facepalm:
    How insightful. But like always from you, pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Eboue was brilliant today I thought. :yep:
    Eboue's little flick to turn in someone in the first half was simply amazing, deserved a goal.

ReputationRep:
    901, clearly your rep isn't very influential mr 'not very more'.
    Don't look at me. I have to wait 'til midnight before I can reduce your rep to a few less greens .

ReputationRep:
    Lets Go Wolves!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    More influential than yours though lol.

(it wasn't me btw, though had I not already repped I would have added )
    How very kind of you.

I applaud Eboue's skillz but it isn't enough to please your moody bunch, you must have got that from one Arsene Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    So true. He looks just as stupid as SAF does chewing his gum with his mouth open like a spoilt 10 year old. :huff:
    You loveable WUM you. :teehee:

I'm rather lucky in that I can say I've known some very successful people, in sports, business, academia, and they all have a few things in common. One of them is their rather staggering maturity in dealing with other people - versus apparent immaturity in what they demand of themselves. I say apparent, as they often are rather childish in what they want, when they want it, how they want it. They are finicky, annoying, irritating obsessives and astonishingly aggressive if their demands are not met, and no more with what they see in the mirror.

"A happy loser is no champion in waiting, whereas one prepared to bring Hell with him in reaction to losing is so powerful as to be a champion already."

Ferguson, well, I know people who have dealt with him, things not known to the public, and I'm telling you this guy is the type you'd want in your corner. He's done some things which are quite unbelievable for his position, truly brilliant things. He's a loyal, good man, as long as you don't cross him or act like a knob. He'll always have my admiration as a champion, and as a man, even if sometimes it can be ******* annoying to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Lets Go Wolves!
    If Wolves and Fulham won it'd turn out to be a decent football day. :yes:

Eboue's little flick to turn in someone in the first half was simply amazing, deserved a goal.
    To Fabregas. Yup, that was a delightful piece of skill.

ReputationRep:
    utd look toothless, one man team :teeth:.

ReputationRep:
    If Wolves and Fulham won it'd turn out to be a decent football day. :yes:
    I want Wolves and City(when their match is rescheduled) to win.

I'm not too concerned about either Fulham or Stoke, may the best team win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    You mean Wolves and Spurs

Sol's going to win us the league at the lane, its fate.
    Why'd I want Spurs to win over Fulham. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I cba to read back so this may already be covered, but Bendnter = unjustified arrogance. Good win for your lot, though, 66.33% of your scorers helped my FF score.

I do think Burnley show ye a bit too much respect though, they didn't press enough in midfield but there ya go.

ReputationRep:
    I love this man.

:love:

ReputationRep:
    theo theo theo..just got back from the game and thats all i have to say..
    oh and eboue and nasri and cesc as usual..

oh nicky B..what happened today??

ReputationRep:
    Why can't Wolves ever do us a favour?

ReputationRep:
    Fk, Corluka so nearly scored for Fulham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Why can't Wolves ever do us a favour?
    TELLMEABOUTIT..I thought it would be a great day but Scholes:shifty:
    Why the **** hasn't he retired yet?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.