Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Michelin Man)
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol?
    Most certainly not.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was one way traffic, I'm surprised we didn't score 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Arsenal were absolutely superb last night. Good to see you playing some attractive football, it was a treat to watch. You'll win the league on that performance.

Good luck.
    Why are you making it dfficult to hate Liverpool You guys are the obvious favourites to finish 4th this season but I wouldn't mind seeing someone else there (except Sp*rs obviously):ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Why are you making it dfficult to hate Liverpool You guys are the obvious favourites to finish 4th this season but I wouldn't mind seeing someone else there (except Sp*rs obviously):ninja:
    Man City will finish 4th imo.

Adebayor's goal against Bolton on Tuesday was a screamer.

(Original post by Stalin)
    Man City will finish 4th imo.

Adebayor's goal against Bolton on Tuesday was a screamer.
    I agree. Being a screamer, it was worth 15 points and will all but guarantee Man City 4th position.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Being a screamer, it was worth 15 points and will all but guarantee Man City 4th position.
    Well they're level on points with you and have 2 games in hand. Christ if they win those they'll be 2 points behind us!

ReputationRep:
    City and Liverpool are on level points, except City have 2 games in hand.

City to finish 4th, calling it.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal were absolutely superb last night. Good to see you playing some attractive football, it was a treat to watch. You'll win the league on that performance.
    Still crying, huh?

:console:

(Original post by Stalin)
    City and Liverpool are on level points, except City have 2 games in hand.

City to finish 4th, calling it.
    Tbh, I think we will beat City. Rafa has a very good record against Mancini; think he's beaten him every time they've played. Knowing the two managers, I think it will be a tactical game which will give Rafa the upper edge.

(Original post by Overmars)
    Still crying, huh?

:console:
    Yes. I'm gutted.

ReputationRep:
    Well, that much is clear.

ReputationRep:
    Very happy with the result last night. Clichy seemed a different player entirely and Almunia made a crucial save which can only help his confidence. Fingers crossed that Man U and Chelsea drop more points and we get a good run

I knew Babel was going to smash it as soon as he made that run. It was almost identical to his goal against the mighty Lyon, only Almunia was the man and saved it.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a bit confused as to why he still plays bendter. Surely arshavin's a better striker :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    i'm a bit confused as to why he still plays bendter. Surely arshavin's a better striker :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    1. Arsenal
    2. Chelsea
    3. Utd
    4. Citeh
    5. Liverpool
    6. Villa
    7. Birmingham
    8. Spurs
    9. Everton
    10. Fulham
    An ambitious prediction to say the least, wouldn't mind that though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Are you being serious?
    :facepalm2:

I'm warning everyone I'm close to hit the full blown rage button if someone does anything stupid (I'm looking at you Zizali). I don't take kindly to having my knowledge of Arsenal questioned. 15 years and many thousands of pounds have been invested. Countless weddings, holidays and dates missed. So anyone says anything about the team going to **** will receive my full wrath.

:mad:

See here for what I'm talking about:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post23689010

ReputationRep:
    so you guys think bendter's a better striker than arshavin :O.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Liverpool and Citeh will definitely finish above them, you are a point behind but with a game in hand and Birmingham 6 behind with a game in hand. Spurs have an incredibly tough run in, certainly compared to yours and Birmingham's, admittedly they'll probably get 7th but I think with the current position of things, you should feel disappointed not to finish above them.
    Once we lose the Carling Cup final Villa will be in meltdown, but the run-in should see us through. Spurs and Liverpool both crumbling would be lovely though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Cheers for the rep :yy:
    No problem. Someone has to help me with the fools that reside in TSR

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.