Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A foot of snow in Barcelona. Most snow for 20 years. 4 hours to get home. FML.

ReputationRep:
    'Get home'...as in London for the game tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Just realised how ridiculous that was.

I'll just...

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I thought we looked suspect under high balls and set pieces, but christ Liverpool are a mess..

As for tomorrow, I'm glad Cesc is getting rested, Diaby, Song and Rosicky/Nasri should be good enough. Think Wenger will continue to keep faith with Theo.

If we lose the league on GD than Nicklas Bendtner has some explaining to do, how he managed to not to score is more impressive than is ability to make the right runs and get himself in good positions.

ReputationRep:
    1979: The last time I urinated was at 7:44 pm. My consumption of liquid subsequent to the emission of 7:44 pm is more critical to deducing when my next urinary release will be than the fact it occurred almost exactly two hours ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Not to put a downer on things but the last time we overcame a first leg deficit in Europe was back in 1978
    Could be another PSV job. Particularly if we don't get an early goal -- and we don't really have a good record of scoring early this season.

Still think we'll have enough. Cesc, in the form he's in, would've won us the game comfortably. But, as I said yesterday, I don't think there's a huge footballing disadvantage by playing Nasri in his position....just a psychological one.

Song and Diaby will need to bully the midfield to make sure our technically gifted midgets get a decent chance of keeping possession.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a ticket for the game tomorrow? I am ******* keen as a bean and have found myself working in Londonium tomorrow... kthz?

If not, join me to watch it? I am a tower of WUM

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

JK is like some kind of pimp for Arsenal ffs

ReputationRep:
    The BabelWUM! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arse.com)
    Arsène Wenger did not let his side practise penalties in training on Monday.

The Arsenal manager does not want to risk any psychological scars if Tuesday’s Champions League tie against Porto goes down to the wire.

At the same stage last season, Wenger’s men squeezed past Roma via spot-kicks. At his pre-match press conference, Wenger confirmed that his side are fully prepared to go the same route this term – and that is why he omitted spot-kicks from Monday’s session.

"Anything which helps us qualify is good,” said the Frenchman. “We always practice penalties in training but not the day before a game because it can have negative influences if you miss.

"However let’s see the game in a positive way. We hope we will qualify without penalties.”
    Almunia's in goal, no?

If you miss, you have no business being a footballer. All you've got to do is smash it straight at him and watch him flap at it.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was going to the game :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I wish you were in goal. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    I wish you were in goal. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Must. Scrub. Eyes. With. Bleach. :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    Almunia will keep a clean sheet tomorrow. We will win 2-0.

Bye Porto.

ReputationRep:
    Good enough for me. My sheets will not be clean as a result.

ReputationRep:
    My sheets are never clean... largely due to the piss-slosh from my bedside drawer...

ReputationRep:
    I still don't know why you thought that was abnormal. If an arm came off, you'd know you need to keep it in order to allow for reattachment. Why don't people do the same with urine?

ReputationRep:
    I still don't know why you thought that was abnormal. If an arm came off, you'd know you need to keep it in order to allow for reattachment. Why don't people do the same with urine?
    I cannot engage this exciting philosophical question with an early start as I have tomorrow...

But I need not make excuses... As I explained 10 litres of piss in my bed-side drawer. Just need to be careful not to make it slosh through the cracks.

Must. Scrub. Eyes. With. Bleach. :dunce:
    :toofunny:

2-0 to L'Arse. Walcott and Bendtner, both second half.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.