Turn on thread page Beta

And to think people were worried. :toofunny:

(Original post by Jeppaloth)
    Btw, have to give it to Jeppaloth, he believed in our team's goal-scoring powress when not even we did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    hahaha im in dreamland..5-0000

eboueee woooah ebouuee woah..

what a goal from nasri..wha a performance from vermaelen..what a game from song..what an impact from eboue.. what a contribution by arshavin..bendtner was ok..the hattrick doesnt do him justice for the chances he should be putting away.. woo.. awesooomee..and people thought we were going out today..
    Did any notable pundits or anyone make that prediction out of interest?

Personally, most of the people I know and have seen posting, including me thought Arsenal would rape Porto today. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Text from Rob: He is warning you all he is about to explode in boastfulness regarding Bender when he arrives. Be prepared for some exceeding WUM.

I've already had his GEL like annoyances on my phone ffs. I'm being fed my own ******* crumble. FML.

ReputationRep:
    Bender's hat-trick will no doubt inflate his already massive ego, and take the headlines away from the MOTM for me, Nasri. Nasri was immense.

And anyone who seriously doubted that Arsenal would win tonight should not be allowed to watch, or comment on, anything football related.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    Good for bendtner, that'll do his confidence a world of good. Man of the match for me was either Nasri or Song though!
    MoM i think should be Nasri, he prevented it from going to 1-1 and then made it 2-0. Topped off a great performance. Verminator deserves a mention as well, another great game from him. Campbell looked a bit shaky at times but that should be expected without a string of games, i wouldn't mind keeping the defence like this for a bit if campbell can handle it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Text from Rob: He is warning you all he is about to explode in boastfulness regarding Bender when he arrives. Be prepared for some exceeding WUM.

I've already had his GEL like annoyances on my phone ffs. I'm being fed my own ******* crumble. FML.
    Better go back behind your furniture...

ReputationRep:
    inb4 Bendtner becomes World Class, despite being ripped to shreds by Arsenal fans just a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    I believe that is called a warning shot. Top class all round. Big players for big games. Shimples.
    LOL... just keep playing those big players against us. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Did any notable pundits or anyone make that prediction out of interest?

Personally, most of the people I know and have seen posting, including me thought Arsenal would rape Porto today. :p:
    certainly the sky people bigged porto up and said it would be tight and it might go to extra time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Bender's hat-trick will no doubt inflate his already massive ego, and take the headlines away from the MOTM for me, Nasri. Nasri was immense.

And anyone who seriously doubted that Arsenal would win tonight should not be allowed to watch, or comment on, anything football related.
    I called it in the blog earlier today

Also Arshavin was equally good. He appears to be lazy but springs to life in a flash. Sign of a world class player. Bergkamp was the same. Diaby also played very well IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)

Impressive rape. Be honest though, were Porto insistent that you folks take them from behind? Sounds like a buggering went on tbh, pants dropped down and some rather forceful rear entry action went on.

Impressive win. Plenty of pressure, Fabregas-less, and you raped. Bendtner getting a hat-trick, can't make this **** up tbh, rofl.

ReputationRep:
    Clichy is looking his old self again. Boy would I be glad to be wrong on that one. He was ******* terrific tonight I thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Impressive rape. Be honest though, were Porto insistent that you folks take them from behind? Sounds like a buggering went on tbh, pants dropped down and some rather forceful rear entry action went on.

Impressive win. Plenty of pressure, Fabregas-less, and you raped. Bendtner getting a hat-trick, can't make this **** up tbh, rofl.
    Thank you WHW. :top2: Best of luck tomorrow. Let's make it a double helping of pseudo-criminal activity.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent, but not perfect by any means. The defence was a bit shaky, Campbell especially was a bit :lolwut: at times. Arsh played a few dangerous balls around our own penalty area but at least he contributed brilliantly at the other end too.

Nasri's goal: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Oh and who is that Cesc bloke btw?

ReputationRep:
    I called it in the blog earlier today

Also Arshavin was equally good. He appears to be lazy but springs to life in a flash. Sign of a world class player. Bergkamp was the same. Diaby also played very well IMO.
    Indeed.

There are several players who were better than Bender, who'll get all the headlines. Ah well, looking forward to Rob's post of ejaculation wrt to Bender. World class player now, after contributing to demolishing a mediocre, and frankly woeful, Porto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)

Exactly what I was thinking:yep: tbh I predicted 4-0..I was pretty pissed when Bendtner scored his third.

Now lets not get carried away:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ionno.

ReputationRep:
    Eboue should be the regular left sided corner taker. His corners were Van persie esque!

ReputationRep:
    When RVP and Cesc return :coma:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.