The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JK_91
Thought it was Jason not Darren?

Either way he's a Red Nose **** Jr. :rolleyes:
Reply 401
RNBen
Yes, he doesn't have to talk to anyone he doesn't want to. He chooses not to speak to the BBC due to the whole Hanson thing. He still speaks to Sky, etc.

He will do soon, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/6570541/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-will-be-forced-to-speak-to-the-BBC-under-new-Premier-League-rules.html
Unfortunately what Blatter says is probably true, in an observational sense. But to my eyes, stress, it's still a thoroughly disgusting and despicable comment for the president of our game's governing body to make.

Sometimes I really wonder what morality has come to with people, I really do. I despair of it.
Michelin Man
Either way he's a Red Nose **** Jr. :rolleyes:

And you're a ******* tyre salesman. It was one of his sons, could be Jason, I cba to read up about it.

As Pete Lawton says, it will change pretty soon.
Kevmeister
And you're a ******* tyre salesman. It was one of his sons, could be Jason, I cba to read up about it.

As Pete Lawton says, it will change pretty soon.

Not far actually I work with cars actually :wink:

As a matter of fact I agree with red nose for once. You should be allowed to speak to who you want. It's free speech. I can't imagine the interviews being particularly interesting tbh. He'll probably answer in the most mundane way possible. They'll probably give up in the end. He'll have his way, he always does...
Reply 405
amii_G
This has nothing to do with Arsenal, but this **** is worthy of a thread of its own!

Sepp Blatter is the personification of the word 'fail'. :facepalm:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/02/11/1786309/fifa-chief-sepp-blatter-chelsea-skipper-john-terry-would-be

If I ever saw him in the street, I would knock him out :facepalm2:
In2deep
I PERSONALLY CAN'T WAIT:biggrin:

Really?

Personally, I couldn't give a flying ****.
Reply 408
Overmars
Really?

Personally, I couldn't give a flying ****.

I didn't think twice before posted. tbh it was a funny image in my head but I don't give a ***** now. lol
Reply 409
In2deep
I didn't think twice before posted. tbh it was a funny image in my head but I don't give a ***** now. lol

The press will just start tripping him up with questions he should be saying yes to, or even questions that he can't answer with yes or no.
Michelin Man
I've found a new hobby: WUMming animal rights activists in the General Discussion forum. It's pretty fun. Almost as fun as WUMming cfc1992!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, which looks fantastic under my Siberian tiger fur coat I might add.
Reply 411
natty_d
If I ever saw him in the street, I would knock him out :facepalm2:

LOL! That made me laugh, so blunt.

But yes, the man is a douche. It really is miraculous how he got the job of representing football to the world. Je ne comprehende.
amii_G
LOL! That made me laugh, so blunt.

But yes, the man is a douche. It really is miraculous how he got the job of representing football to the world. Je ne comprehende.

:fyi: Corruption may have played a part in it.
Reply 413
Deshi
:lolwut: Please tell me your joking?

I managed to catch a few.
nase14_aldayz
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, which looks fantastic under my Siberian tiger fur coat I might add.

:rofl:

I just saw some WWF round the corner from my house. I laid the smackdown on them...

(the first bit is true lol)
Consolation for Arsenal having lost RVP, Ashley Cole is out for 3 months...
Why would that be a consolation? The boy is injured ffs.
Hubert Poo

So?
Overmars
So?

The factor of injuries is an important one to consider, admittedly. But it is not something to take any enjoyment from or even view entirely dispassionately.

Some of your recent comments regarding cheating make the above unsurprising but certainly tragic.
Reply 419
Hubert Poo

I like you.

Latest