Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Number 3, again and again and again and again.
    **** me! Just watched Nasri’s goal. Incredible.

Great game to watch today. We have the right players hitting form at the right time of the season. Arshavin’s slowly hitting top gear. Cesc is already there. Rosicky’s already there. Nasri’s last two games have showed what he’s capable of if he’s played in his favoured position. Last season, I was saying that Nasri can do Cesc’s job better than he can...and, to a certain extent, he showed he’s not far off. They’re different types of players – Cesc couldn’t have done what Nasri did today, but Nasri can’t match Cesc’s productivity in goals and assists. The annoying thing is we can’t have Nasri and Cesc both playing in their favoured positions because that’ll leave us lightweight in midfield with no Diaby (who was also fantastic).

BUT massive game against Hull on the weekend and I have us down to drop points in that (the only other game I have us down to drop points in is spuds away). A grudge match away from home...it’s their cup final and they’ll be proper up for it. We need to react like we did against Stoke – but we don’t really want someone breaking their leg before we wake the **** up. Massive boost if we’ve not added any more injuries from this game and if we have Cesc back.

ReputationRep:
    I hope you guys are realistic. We all know Arsenal will not get that much further in the CL so enjoy it while you still can. I have yet to meet a realistic arsenal fan. 'YEA 5-0 WERE GONA WIN CL NOW, WE HAVE 2!11!'. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    In Arsène we trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolicon)
    I hope you guys are realistic. We all know Arsenal will not get that much further in the CL so enjoy it while you still can. I have yet to meet a realistic arsenal fan. 'YEA 5-0 WERE GONA WIN CL NOW, WE HAVE 2!11!'. :pierre:
    nobody has a right to wum them after tonight. save it for when they get Barca in the draw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    nobody has a right to wum them after tonight. save it for when they get Barca in the draw
    Everyone knows they'll **** it up, again. That's why they've gone five years with winning nothing.

ReputationRep:
    It'll just be nice to relax whilst watching Chelsea play Inter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    5-0 after half the non-Arsenal fans on here said we'd struggle and we can't WUM? Get. Your. Beard. Out.
    You can WUM.....

..... you're just not very good at it. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Everyone knows they'll **** it up, again. That's why they've gone five years with winning nothing.

It's going to be fun watching him do the business at the Bridge.

Forza Inter!

ReputationRep:
    That is not WUM. That is just nonsense mess. Please desist.

Chelsea are so here today gone tomorrow you're virtually a wisp of smoke in a particularly smoky room which happens to be facing some kind of nutjob hurricane. Five years is nothing, and you of all people should know that.

Being accused of these things by a fan of that hideous idiot stain of a club really is somewhat galling. I'm quite, quite offended.

ReputationRep:
    Think you've shown tonight how easily a 2-1 away defeat can be turned into a thrashing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    That is not WUM. That is just nonsense mess. Please desist.

Chelsea are so here today gone tomorrow you're virtually a wisp of smoke in a particularly smoky room which happens to be facing some kind of nutjob hurricane. Five years is nothing, and you off all people should know that.

Being accused of these things by a fan of that hideous idiot stain of a club really is somewhat galling. I'm quite, quite offended.
    It isn't meant to be a wum, it's hard factual truth, and truth that you've clearly shown once again Arsenal fans absolutely hate. So yes, I'll continue to say it until Wenger produces some silverware again, because that was quite some time ago.

ReputationRep:
    In some ways I want a more difficult draw, just to see if we really have what it takes to win. If Milan and Inter win their ties I will be ecstatic at us being the only English side left in the cup.

ReputationRep:
    Think you've shown tonight how easily a 2-1 away defeat can be turned into a thrashing.
    Inter are a different kettle though really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I'm too happy to give **** tbh, best game and atmosphere in a long time. You'd struggle to believe the level of pleasure gained from jumping up and down with a shoe in your hand whilst watching your team tear their opponents a new ********.

*Waits for 'I wouldn't struggle 'cos I did it when we beat you' response from Utd and Chelsea fans*
    I was joking, thought that was clear.....

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nase14_aldayz)
    Inter are a different kettle though really.
    We'll see...

We're a different kettle to Arsenal. Consider it a john lewis one compared to an argos one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    In some ways I want a more difficult draw, just to see if we really have what it takes to win. If Milan and Inter win their ties I will be ecstatic at us being the only English side left in the cup.
    Arsenal, English? Explain...

ReputationRep:
    With Hilarious Hilarity Hilario in goals the only thrashing we'll see is Inter inflicting onto you.

Terry's still uncertain about his sexuality and Fat Frank remains fat. Will Cashley 'I stick pineapples up my arse' Cole play tomorrow, if not, who'll replace him, as far as i'm aware Bosingwa's still out which leaves who at LB - Malouda probably :rofl:

I don't think there'll be much in it tomorrow and think that Inter will clinch it 1-0, there certainly won't be 5 goals, after all, Drogba can't score 5 goals per game.

ReputationRep:
    We'll see...

We're a different kettle to Arsenal. Consider it a john lewis one compared to an argos one.
    The league says you're not that much different to us.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal, English? Explain...
    Arsenal's an African team, which just so happens to be located in England, everyone knows this, it's a fact.

How many English players will Chelsea be fielding tomorrow - Just the 2 as usual?

ReputationRep:
    We'll see...

I support neither Arsenal nor Chelsea, and I can see you're far too biased towards Chelsea.

The gulf between Chelsea and Arsenal is hardly anything compared to that of Inter Milan and Porto.

Arsenal even outplayed Porto in the first leg and got unlucky. Inter were the better side in their first leg, and have a good score to defend. I'm not writing your team off, but I don't think you should be over confident yourself.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.