The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cfc1992
Arsenal, English? Explain...

Weren't Chelsea the first English side to field a team full of foreigners?
JK_91
We're more English than you tbhski.

salut JK_91. Quand votre bibliothèque de se faire allumer dans un bol moderne?

Does google translator even work? French was the only gcse I failed tbh. :yep:
newlife
I support neither Arsenal nor Chelsea, and I can see you're far too biased towards Chelsea.

The gulf between Chelsea and Arsenal is hardly anything compared to that of Inter Milan and Porto.

Arsenal even outplayed Porto in the first leg and got unlucky. Inter were the better side in their first leg, and have a good score to defend. I'm not writing your team off, but I don't think you should be over confident yourself.

Inter were the better side? Ha. You must have been watching a different game. The game I was watching, to put it in simple terms, we were doing an Arsenal and they were doing a Chelsea unfortunately.
When WHW WUMs this place up, or those of his ilk, he's actually funny. You come across as a bitter mess of blue antilols. Please leave or else I shall be forced to call some kind of authority which deals with such mess.
Hubert Poo
When WHW WUMs this place up, he's actually funny. You come across as a bitter mess of blue antilols.

I am on the wind up, I'd say I was doing okay. :cool:
JK_91
We're more English than you tbhski.

Sol "should've retired long ago" Chumpbell and Theo "running's all he's got" Walcott?

Compared with the rightful England captain, England's best midfielder and left back, Joe Cole and a few prospects to boot.

Right, yeah I see you have a point :rolleyes:
cfc1992
salut JK_91. Quand votre bibliothèque de se faire allumer dans un bol moderne?

Does google translator even work? French was the only gcse I failed tbh. :yep:

When your library gets light into a modern bowl.

Tu parles bien français.
Stalin
Arsenal's an African team, which just so happens to be located in England, everyone knows this, it's a fact.

How many English players will Chelsea be fielding tomorrow - Just the 2 as usual?

We aren't playing. But in a full strength side expect three, if not four. Inter will probably be playing no Italian's though as per the first leg!
I really don't have a clue Stalin, I got an E. :biggrin:
cfc1992
I am on the wind up, I'd say I was doing okay. :cool:

Do you really think I write like that in response to anything when I'm being serious?

Oh please. Someone shoot me in the ******* face. :facepalm2:
cfc1992
We aren't playing. But in a full strength side expect three, if not four. Inter will probably be playing no Italian's though as per the first leg!

Balotelli?
Stalin
Balotelli?

Their first x11. Is Balotelli fully Italian??
Hubert Poo
Do you really think I write like that in response to anything when I'm being serious?

Oh please. Someone shoot me in the ******* face. :facepalm2:

:aetsch:
cfc1992

Yes, yes he is. Born in Italy. I don't see how that's relevant though?
cfc1992

Yes, he even plays for Italy's U21.
Kevmeister
Yes, yes he is. Born in Italy. I don't see how that's relevant though?

It really isn't relevent to the Arsenal thread Kevin. :o:
cfc1992
It really isn't relevent to the Arsenal thread Kevin. :o:

In that case it isn't relevant to the Chelsea thread either :awesome:
Right, wum session over. Got work to do.

Pretty jealous of the win tonight tbh
cfc1992
Pretty jealous of the win tonight tbh - I love Arsenal.

Well there's a surprise.
JoeIsFailing
Sol "should've retired long ago" Chumpbell and Theo "running's all he's got" Walcott?

Compared with the rightful England captain, England's best midfielder and left back, Joe Cole and a few prospects to boot.

Right, yeah I see you have a point :rolleyes:

lol, oh dear.

Latest