Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just got back from a college dinner and watched the highlights - **** yes!

ReputationRep:
    If Lampard isn't England's best midfielder, I don't know quite who is.

And I don't really see what people's personal lives have got to do with it, Terry is one of England's best to centre backs, and has been since the days when Sol Campbell was a good player.

Oh and Joe Cole won't be leaving, except to go to South Africa of course.

Just because we have Russian owners, it doesn't make us a Russian club, the lifeblood of the team is English, the backroom is English and the spirit we show is English. Arsenal however, they should probably just play in Ligue 1, at least they might have a chance of winning something there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeIsFailing)
    Just because we have Russian owners, it doesn't make us a Russian club, the lifeblood of the team is English, the backroom is English and the spirit we show is English.

(Original post by JoeIsFailing)
    Arsenal however, they should probably just play in Ligue 1, at least they might have a chance of winning something there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panthalic)

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind Chelsea being dubbed Russian because of the nationality of the ownership. Espionage and spying sounds cool tbfh. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I don't mind Chelsea being dubbed Russian because of the nationality of the ownership. Espionage and spying sounds cool tbfh. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    That's an understatement JK. Without RA they would have been, well, ******.

I still don't really know who Chelsea are tbh. They're obviously some kind of prison team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Jack Wilshere could be classed as a midfielder and he is significantly better than Lampard tbh
    stop smoking weed all your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    I still don't really know who Chelsea are tbh. They're obviously some kind of prison team.
    Mean Machine!

Now why can't Cech be more like him?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't felt quite so vindicated in a long, long time... and not in a Zizali way... in a positive, I support my ******* team kinda way. What a glorious night, performance and result.

One performance on from where ALMOST EVERYONE *****ed at Big Nick, my keeping the faith is vindicated. He was outstandingly predatory, a model target man and his close control continues to impress. People need to get off his back, and every other player who hits a purple patch and realise that there's only one person you need to put your faith in - Arsene Wenger - and then you should back whosoever he employs.

Gael Clichy... people wrote him off only 2 weeks ago, but are now creeping back into line by supporting him. I knew he would get back to form, and it's coming far sooner than I suggested. Even I am surprised by how well he has come along and responded. That is what I wanted to see, but most of you didn't have the patience, and that is terrible.

As for something I didn't necessarily foresee, Samir Nasri has shown some true talent in the game tonight, a talent he has shown smatterings of since his joining... but he has really peaked at the right time for us. He and Rosicky give us real depth in the midfield and attacking midfield - in particular - department. Fantastic to see two such talented players in the red and white of Arsenal. That goal... well, it's just a pathetic amount of talent to have. It isn't reasonable for other people to even have legs when he can do that, it's just pointless, because they'll never even dream of having that level of quality. Only 22, just like Cesc... how utterly bewildering.

Despite what people are saying, I think Sol did really well tonight. He gets outpaced, but his powerhouse body is just stupid. He made the Hulk cry. It was amazing :coma:

Nothing can be better than seeing their screwed-up, petulant, filthy little faces crying like *****es about our talent and *****ing that the referee wasn't giving our players cards. Absolute bunch of cheating, dirty scum-sucking dirt-merchants.

Porto embarrassed themselves in the first leg with their 'goals', the second of which left a foul and bitter taste. In celebration, I can only wish that while Wenger jumped up and down in a fit of lunacy, he would spit in the face of the Porto bench, their executives, and their ******* mayor to boot. What a loathsome, appalling bunch of comical rubbish. I despise that their mediocrity has set foot in our ground, and will continue to track their club with a cursory glance here and there, only hoping that they crumble, their club folds and everyone associated with it becomes a homeless waif.

One day one of them will murmur something about spare change at me, and I will spill upon them my mocha latte before apologising. I won't even be a little bit sorry. Now go and buy me another coffee, Falcao.

Oh and someone tell Rolando he's been ripped off... paying full tilt for a replica shirt with the wrong spelling of Ronaldo. Rofflecopter.

I love being right almost as much as I love being a mess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Mean Machine!

Now why can't Cech be more like him?
    I love the bobble. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I haven't felt quite so vindicated in a long, long time... and not in a Zizali way... in a positive, I support my ******* team kinda way. What a glorious night, performance and result.

One performance on from where ALMOST EVERYONE *****ed at Big Nick, my keeping the faith is vindicated. He was outstandingly predatory, a model target man and his close control continues to impress. People need to get off his back, and every other player who hits a purple patch and realise that there's only one person you need to put your faith in - Arsene Wenger - and then you should back whosoever he employs.

Gael Clichy... people wrote him off only 2 weeks ago, but are now creeping back into line by supporting him. I knew he would get back to form, and it's coming far sooner than I suggested. Even I am surprised by how well he has come along and responded. That is what I wanted to see, but most of you didn't have the patience, and that is terrible.

As for something I didn't necessarily foresee, Samir Nasri has shown some true talent in the game tonight, a talent he has shown smatterings of since his joining... but he has really peaked at the right time for us. He and Rosicky give us real depth in the midfield and attacking midfield - in particular - department. Fantastic to see two such talented players in the red and white of Arsenal. That goal... well, it's just a pathetic amount of talent to have. It isn't reasonable for other people to even have legs when he can do that, it's just pointless, because they'll never even dream of having that level of quality. Only 22, just like Cesc... how utterly bewildering.

Despite what people are saying, I think Sol did really well tonight. He gets outpaced, but his powerhouse body is just stupid. He made the Hulk cry. It was amazing :coma:

Nothing can be better than seeing their screwed-up, petulant, filthy little faces crying like *****es about our talent and *****ing that the referee wasn't giving our players cards. Absolute bunch of cheating, dirty scum-sucking dirt-merchants.

Porto embarrassed themselves in the first leg with their 'goals', the second of which left a foul and bitter taste. In celebration, I can only wish that while Wenger jumped up and down in a fit of lunacy, he would spit in the face of the Porto bench, their executives, and their ******* mayor to boot. What a loathsome, appalling bunch of comical rubbish. I despise that their mediocrity has set foot in our ground, and will continue to track their club with a cursory glance here and there, only hoping that they crumble, their club folds and everyone associated with it becomes a homeless waif.

One day one of them will murmur something about spare change at me, and I will spill upon them my mocha latte before apologising. I won't even be a little bit sorry. Now go and buy me another coffee, Falcao.

Oh and someone tell Rolando he's been ripped off... paying full tilt for a replica shirt with the wrong spelling of Ronaldo. Rofflecopter.

I love being right almost as much as I love being a mess.
    Crumble? Coming right up.

Eat up Porto.

ReputationRep:
    Joseph, good to have the pics back. :sexface:

Robbie, your post, that I awaited with baited breath, left me distinctly underwhelmed. 4/10, must try harder.

JK. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Joseph, good to have the pics back. :sexface:

Robbie, your post, that I awaited with baited breath, left me distinctly underwhelmed. 4/10, must try harder.

JK. :huff:
    CounterWUM is not for kids

The discussion of homeless Falcao is ahead of its time. Inspired, even.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    What's the problem now?
    Nowt. I'm only pulling your leg.

Agree with you wrt Almunia, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    CounterWUM is not for kids

The discussion of homeless Falcao is ahead of its time. Inspired, even.
    If you say so....

Huh? What discussion of Falcao? Colour me confused.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear lol

ReputationRep:
    If you say so....

Huh? What discussion of Falcao? Colour me confused.
    He has to replace my mocha latte, even though I spilled it on his dirty, homeless gloves. Scumbag cheat ****** prick that he is.

ReputationRep:
    He has to replace my mocha latte, even though I spilled it on his dirty, homeless gloves. Scumbag cheat ****** prick that he is.
    So, your last comment was about your future discussion of Falcao, I get it now. Or have been drinking from the bottom drawer again?

(Original post by JK_91)
    That's not my leg :sexface:
    My bad.

But not bad for me, I hope. :love:

ReputationRep:
    So, your last comment was about your future discussion of Falcao, I get it now. Or have been drinking from the bottom drawer again?
    You can piss off tbh

but use the middle drawer, so as not to contaminate my specimen ffs.

And at my demented whismy, I shall develop a piss-clone in your image for the purpose of fervent WUM :coma:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.