Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Not sure if you guys have seen this but this moron is unbelievable, he's actually wearing an Arsenal shirt ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)

Not sure if you guys have seen this but this moron is unbelievable, he's actually wearing an Arsenal shirt ffs.
    Oooooold dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Oooooold dude.
    :facepalm:

I had a feeling, I always miss stuff like this. I fail at interweb meme:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Tbh, I don't see why the Man City owners can't simply buy the club, they'd only have to compete with Spuds for 4th place and it'd put all the Liverpool fans out their misery. Win - win situation.
    I rather enjoy their misery, actually. So don't take it away plz

All these false hopes, the false dawns, shattered dreams

Pool is the crumble of my life, that's why they'll always be arouuuuund :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Oooooold dude.
    Its so old it happened before he was at Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I rather enjoy their misery, actually. So don't take it away plz

All these false hopes, the false dawns, shattered dreams

Pool is the crumble of my life, that's why they'll always be arouuuuund :awesome:
    We should have a few laughs when they go to Old Trafford and then entertain, as they usually do, Chelsea at Anfield.

The ironic thing is that most Liverpool supporters I come across firmly believe that they'll win the Europa Cup, I guess there's always 'next year'.

ReputationRep:
    The ironic thing is that most Liverpool supporters I come across firmly believe that they'll win the Europa Cup, I guess there's always 'next year'.
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the mood today :sexface: I am here to officially top off the day.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...-closing-in-on

Read and LOL in delight.:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    "the manager has done a good job" :facepalm2: understatement of the decade.

ReputationRep:
    guess there's always 'next year'.
    Arsenal fans are the last ones who should be mocking others saying that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMDaines)
    Liverpool have yet to win the PL, I think that gives us bragging and ultimately mocking rights.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool have yet to win the PL, I think that gives us bragging and ultimately mocking rights.
    I wouldn't start comparing trophy cabinets with Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    I'm in the mood today :sexface: I am here to officially top off the day.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...-closing-in-on

Read and LOL in delight.:holmes:
    It's actually quite sad I reckon. If they were a little less obsessed with us and more concerned about the other teams around them, not to mention themselves, they may actually get somewhere.

Statements like Harry's there are frankly a little humiliating.

ReputationRep:
    How is 'Arry's team closing in on us, we're 12 points a part?

ReputationRep:
    How is 'Arry's team closing in on us, we're 12 points a part?
    Spurs had that one season to over take us, I have no idea where all this crap is coming from. So we can win the title this season, and they'll have closed the gap? err...ok.

ReputationRep:
    Not really, since we can see success developing at our club through steady progression with a man at the helm who knows how to get things done, and in whom you'd be crazy not to hold absolute confidence.

Liverpool sing a song, a song that isn't even theirs and are convinced that somehow this generates hope, money and success - the things they have already spent well beyond their means in - with this deluded state being maintained through no-knowledge punditry from Hansen, Thompson, Lawro.

As such, we look at a sustainable plan to get us to the top, and they continue to hope for change.

They're basically Obama, but white. And that's a Nobama.

ReputationRep:
    When have we ever said, 'next year we'll win the title'? There has always been an agreement with most fans, that in the 'future' we'll be in the position to win the title. This year we have squad which is about 90% ready to win the title. Hence why a few fans still predict a 2nd place finish, but considering the position we're in, we have to seize the opportunity, as they don't come often.

Also you didn't get the joke, as in 'next year' they'll be in the Europa league, so they'll have another shot.

ReputationRep:
    Nice summary of the last few weeks from a random arsenal blog. Shows how things can turn so very easily:

http://www.third-gen.com/arsenal/wor...gen+(third-gen)

ReputationRep:
    I have a nasty feeling for tomorrow. Not for the game because I think it will be more comfortable than people think but that Stephen Cu Hunt will go in for another disgusting challenge. Opinions on Shawcross were divided and in my opinion he is consistently reckless as opposed to dirty but Hunt is a whole different kettle of fish. The prime example is when he took out both chelsea keepers in one match (the one with cech's skull fracture). Hopefully Theo's new found anger will nullify it though but Hunt genuinely worries me.

ReputationRep:
    Why does Clichy have to constantly open his mouth?

We're still bloody 3rd, and he's talking about eclipsing the invincibles. :facepalm2:

Just ******* shutup and do your talking on the pitch.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.