Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Just looks to me like Davies has taken a heavy touch and Eastmond is going to shield the ball. :dontknow:
    God I hope not.

I was hoping our search for a true GEL had ended.

ReputationRep:
    7. From RinaBeer
    Hi. I am 25 years old and I’m still not married. My parents are very upset about this. They say I can end up a spinster. But I don’t want to get married yet. What shall I do? (Sorry if this is off topic; just
    want to know your opinion)
    Arshavin: I think I can help you.
    Step 1: You need to find a scruffy heavy drinker.
    Step 2: Once you’ve found him, try to persuade him to “marry” you. I think that for a small amount of money, he will agree to fulfill the role of your fiancé
    Final: Bring this guy home. Tell your parents he’ll live with you
    I think next time they will think better before forcing their opinion on you.
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Seems to be quite a dirty player from what I've seen of him. What do you think he's going for here, the ball or the opponent's ankle?

Don't see him as the tough dirty ******* you want him to be. Don't really see him as anything except a lucky young Englishman in the right place at the right time - would definitely rather see Denilson start tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    IMO we should build the women highways that he wants in his honour!

ReputationRep:
    I do love Arshavin. His insanity is severely underrated. Hopefully he'll murder the mediocre crap sacks tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in tears after reading this article. Combined with the russian mad hatters latest antics I may pass out in a fit of WUMmery

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/safc/W...ter.6126680.jp

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: hairdressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    :lolwut: hairdressing
    I know. They actually let a man with a history of violence handle a pair of scissors?!

ReputationRep:
    Brown's probably growing his beard right now.

ReputationRep:
    Someone posted this on FB thought I would share:

Gotta love the Puma Arsenal Kit lmao

ReputationRep:
    That's been posted at least 5 times already, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Ya, don't think he's too liked by the Arsenal lot - he wouldn't fit in with their silent approach.

ReputationRep:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Ya, don't think he's too liked by the Arsenal lot - he wouldn't fit in with their silent approach.
    In May, Rob and I are going to smear WUM all over your ridiculous anti-life of a three person soc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    In May, Rob and I are going to smear WUM all over your ridiculous anti-life of a three person soc.
    Before or after Chelsea win the league?

ReputationRep:
    Before or after Chelsea win the league?
    This would be your fourth, correct?

Congratulations, you get to overtake Huddersfield and Wolves. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    This would be your fourth, correct?

Congratulations, you get to overtake Huddersfield and Wolves. :borat:
    Sorry, I meant Champions league, although we'll probably win both.

That number could be quite a few more if only we didn't **** up at the very end a few times... not again please Chels!

ReputationRep:
    zzz, so many of our fanbase piss me right off. Tickets for Sunderland after we lost to United and Chelsea were a piece of piss to pick up, as were Hull and Stoke away. Now we're "back in the race" all of a sudden Fulham has sold out to Silvers in 3 days, a game you can guarantee no-one would've been interested in if it was a nailed on dead rubber. City has gone as well, though that was to be expected. Still, at least I'll be able to pick them up on the Exchange once we **** up the run-in. :yy:

In other news, I ask once more for an away to Germany. Please. Pretty please.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I meant Champions league, although we'll probably win both.

That number could be quite a few more if only we didn't **** up at the very end a few times... not again please Chels!
    First point, probably is a dangerous word to use. Very dangerous. If not outright stupid. You may still slip up. :teehee:

Second point, I agree. Finishing consistently around 156th for your entire existence is such a ******* deceiving position.

You fail so much I'm actually crying tears of redirected vomit.

ReputationRep:
    cfc you have woken the giant...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.