Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    cfc you have woken the giant...
    Well you're a medical student so I expect you to outwit him on behalf of the Chelsea soc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    In May, Rob and I are going to smear WUM all over your ridiculous anti-life of a three person soc.
    what have the other two done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Well you're a medical student so I expect you to outwit him on behalf of the Chelsea soc.
    highly doubt it. says he's going to study theology at oxford, that's some pretty intense ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    highly doubt it. says he's going to study theology at oxford, that's some pretty intense ****.
    Nothing's as intensive as mine!!! :p:

Um yeah, in that case we should probably leave this thread until we win the treble.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing's as intensive as mine!!! :p:

Um yeah, in that case we should probably leave this thread until we win the treble.
    Yes, I've heard Woly Poly do a challenging BA in puzzle design. No doubt you've confused yourself with all those complicated shapes and colours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Yes, I've heard Woly Poly do a challenging BA in puzzle design. No doubt you've confused yourself with all those complicated shapes and colours.
    bsc you tit (some are ba though) :p:

ReputationRep:
    bsc you tit (some are ba though) :p:
    Are they the ones you colour in on completion then... :facepalm2:

Jesus.

ReputationRep:
    Where is the WUMsoc? Surely it should be processed by now? I want WUMming on a level that Arshavin would be proud of!

PS Here is the said russian counting the number of fans in the Chelsea soc :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    We've got a WUM for that!

:teehee:

Yeah, there is some serious heel dragging over our WUM soc. Ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    The Indy have done one of their in-depth interviews with Wenger. Doesn't really talk about football, but a good read nonetheless:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...h-1919257.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    You fail so much I'm actually crying tears of redirected vomit.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    From the article:

Whatever else, foreign players are clearly a considerable advantage for local schoolchildren anxious to acquire a second language. French is particularly well served, and Spanish; German has suffered a little since Almunia's predecessor, Jens Lehmann, departed, but as one of the community workers puts it, "Arsène has stepped in from time to time." (Indeed Wenger speaks French, English, German and some Italian, Spanish and Japanese – he coached in Japan after time in France and Monaco and before Arsenal.)

Oh Arsene, you clever boy :coma:

******* hell, he is an absolute titan and I want his kids.

ReputationRep:
    From the article:

Whatever else, foreign players are clearly a considerable advantage for local schoolchildren anxious to acquire a second language. French is particularly well served, and Spanish; German has suffered a little since Almunia's predecessor, Jens Lehmann, departed, but as one of the community workers puts it, "Arsène has stepped in from time to time." (Indeed Wenger speaks French, English, German and some Italian, Spanish and Japanese – he coached in Japan after time in France and Monaco and before Arsenal.)

Oh Arsene, you clever boy :coma:

English, French and German are similar so no kudos to him, but he'd impress me if he spoke Chinese, Swahili and Polar Bear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    English, French and German are similar so no kudos to him, but he'd impress me if he spoke Chinese, Swahili and Polar Bear.
    Well Arsene was brought up in Strasbourg near the border of German, where they speak German and French, so you can understand that. But where the hell did he learn how to speak Spanish/Italian? And the Japanese :coma:. He has an undergrad in Engineering, and a masters in Economics :coma:

What a manager.

When you compare to the likes of Brown/Pulis, it's an embarrassment. The lack of respect he gets is shocking.

ReputationRep:
    Now there are less than 10 games left, I won't complain if your lot win the league. Decent football, well-run club and probably the main thing... not United. How can they have been so mediocre and be where they are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Stevo)
    Now there are less than 10 games left, I won't complain if your lot win the league. Decent football, well-run club and probably the main thing... not United. How can they have been so mediocre and be where they are?
    Wayne Rooney.

ReputationRep:
    We've quietly gone about dispatching all of the lesser clubs while Man Utd and Chelsea have failed to do so as easily. If we had done the double over each of them instead of the other way round we would be 10 points clear, which is insane.

We've only lost one more game than Chelsea, and as many as Man Utd. That's how we're where we are.

EDIT: My bad, I thought you meant us. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    One of their strikers, you know, plays for England, ugly fellow, just became a dad, ohhhh, what's his name, he's always scoring with his head, built like a train, from Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Wayne Rooney.
    Well yeah, that much is obvious. He truly is an incredible player. This season he's carried United more than Gerrard ever has managed us, and that is no slant at Gerrard.

ReputationRep:
    You're in luck because I heard he loves kids :teehee:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.