Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

With support like this there's no reason why we can't win the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)

With support like this there's no reason why we can't win the league.
    Make that seven times now that's been posted. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I hate these late northern kick offs, they make me nervous. Hope they keep the we need to win every game mentality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Make that seven times now that's been posted. :facepalm:
    Oh, I hadn't seen the previous six, nonetheless, it's a classic.

I love the puma sponsor on the strip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    I hate these late northern kick offs, they make me nervous. Hope they keep the we need to win every game mentality
    Every game in the world should kick off at midday British time.

Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    Sol, Sagna and Rosicky are fine to start. Cesc needs a "miracle"...was hoping he'd at least be on the bench. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Stevo)
    Now there are less than 10 games left, I won't complain if your lot win the league. Decent football, well-run club and probably the main thing... not United. How can they have been so mediocre and be where they are?
    If it wasn't for all our defence dying at the same time, we'd probably have walked away with the title again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMDaines)
    If it wasn't for all our defence dying at the same time, we'd probably have walked away with the title again.
    You could say that about us or to a certain extent chelsea with their various assortment of adulterers.

ReputationRep:
    Every game in the world should kick off at midday British time.

Problem solved.
    Midday? if there is anything I hate more than a late kick-off, it's an early one. 3pm Greenwich time should do.

ReputationRep:
    Here we go again. The little russian is off on one again:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle7060264.ece

EDIT: Apparently the arsenal players have nicknamed him "The Meerkat". Shimples. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't say anything wrong there, but I just don't like his attitude.

When I put it to him that many fans feel alienated from footballers who have homes around the world, own multiple sports cars and order Cristal champagne at £500 a bottle, he shrugs his shoulders. “That is nothing to be ashamed of,” he says. “It is what I would call a good life. It is the life many people want to live.”
    Just sounds like a right tit.

STFU and score against Hull, you fat f***.

kthxbai.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    He doesn't say anything wrong there, but I just don't like his attitude.

Just sounds like a right tit.

STFU and score against Hull, you fat f***.

kthxbai.
    he's just outspoken. tbf he did well on wednesday lol

ReputationRep:
    Hardly sounds Russian at all.

He sounds almost like Miley Cyrus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    he's just outspoken. tbf he did well on wednesday lol
    Too outspoken. The problem with him is he knows he's damn good and that arrogance is quite clear to see.

He did do well on Wednesday because it's the Champions League and he wants to showcase his talent in Europe. It's no coincidence that he always turns up for the big games. After his honeymoon period last season, he hasn't been the same player he was when he joined.

It's upto Wenger to get the best out of him consistently. That's what Alex Ferguson is so good at -- he'll get the best out of his players and if there's any chance of a big star not trying hard enough, he'll drop them.

It's easy to be motivated for a CL knockout game at home. Lets see if Arshavin turns up for the difficult, tough away game oop norf today.

ReputationRep:
    Correct me if I'm wrong Overs but as far as I'm aware you're predicting an Arsenal defeat today, why is that?

ReputationRep:
    Correct me if I'm wrong Overs but as far as I'm aware you're predicting an Arsenal defeat today, why is that?
    world class manager is Phil Browny wud never get Arsen Wagner singing like this

same feelosofee as TP like
    good at ruffening up the fancy teams

people alwaiz ask TP whats his recipe for success
    but we at The Brit dont have recipes
    recipes are for cakes and pies ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)
    world class manager is Phil Browny wud never get Arsen Wagner singing like this

same feelosofee as TP like
    good at ruffening up the fancy teams

people alwaiz ask TP whats his recipe for success
    but we at The Brit dont have recipes
    recipes are for cakes and pies ahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Same :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)
    Hello dupe, I thought you weren't going to post any more if Stoke lost against Arsenal? :curious:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.