ReputationRep:
    THAT'S why we'll be champions.

ReputationRep:
    Haha nice win lads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Haha nice win lads.
    ditto :rolleyes:

wish we could play them again, they're just leeching points off crappy teams.

ReputationRep:
    What a goal , and what a time to get it.

Title Dream is alive .

ReputationRep:
    Ugly match. But we won. Thats what matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Haha nice win lads.
    :yy:

It's a shame your pundits stop me from supporting your side.

People lol'd at me when I said Bendtner would make the difference when he returns. He is our most crucial player atm alongside Vermaelen. Denilson had a stormer today, hopefully the pressure from Song/Diaby will make him put more effort in.

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner Goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQQEEd-2kg

ReputationRep:
    **** you tango ******* ****. Where the **** are you Jizzer? Bendtner ****? **** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

People complained when we used to beat the bigger teams, and dropped points to lower sides. Now we do the opposite, you're still complaining. Remember we beat Chelsea and United last season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    People complained when we used to beat the bigger teams, and dropped points to lower sides. Now we do the opposite, you're still complaining. Remember we beat Chelsea and United last season.
    :ditto:

The title is not decided on your results against other big 4 clubs, but rather the lower sides.

ReputationRep:
    Diaby was man of the match for me...but I haven't seen the highlights so I might change my mind. He was the driving force behind the team, unfortunately Nasri was invisible.

WHHHAAAT A GAME THOUGH!!!! I'm still hyper and I think I'm going to wake up tomorrow with severe throat pain.

(Original post by T.Adams VI)
    :yy:

It's a shame your pundits stop me from supporting your side.

People lol'd at me when I said Bendtner would make the difference when he returns. He is our most crucial player atm alongside Vermaelen. Denilson had a stormer today, hopefully the pressure from Song/Diaby will make him put more effort in.
    Same for Arsenal. Charlie Nicholas talks the biggest load of nonsense I've ever head. Today on soccer saturday rambling on about how it's all Benitez's fault and how we've spent so much money (net). He even said our owners aren't a problem. The guys on SS are so bitter it's unbelievable.

Thommo wasn't much better, saying that Rooney is the best player in the world and saying Messi has had a poor season. :doh:

Surprisingly, Paul Merson seems to be more knowledgable than all of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    **** you tango ******* ****. Where the **** are you Jizzer? Bendtner ****? **** off.
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

*collapses*

I went ******* nuts when he scored. *******. Nuts.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Diaby was man of the match for me...but I haven't seen the highlights so I might change my mind. He was the driving force behind the team, unfortunately Nasri was invisible.

WHHHAAAT A GAME THOUGH!!!! I'm still hyper and I think I'm going to wake up tomorrow with severe throat pain.

Nasri was heavy on his foot...Maybe tired?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

*collapses*

I went ******* nuts when he scored. *******. Nuts.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ditto. I think I broke another one of the wooden slats on my bed again. My deposit is gettin lower and lower!

ReputationRep:
    great news one week before next game, Cesc could be back, Song will be back.

Bendtner = excellent all round preformance

He may not be as prolific, but he does know when to be in the right spot at the right time !

ReputationRep:
    saw this on the arsenal forum on the arsenal website.........thought it was appropriate.....

http://soundcloud.com/bobby-2/11-big-bendtner-master

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    :awesome: Eboue's dance in ye sig :lol:

ReputationRep:
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo..******* yes...******* yesssssssssssssssssssss denilson, any other day i would have been slating you for that shot but i loove u denilson i love u..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

We're leeching, eh? Isn't that the point if you want to win the premiership?
    :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.