Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just seen Boateng's tackle again.

Should be banned for a long, long time but won't.

We get one potential legbreaker tackle against us every single PL game, looks like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    saw this on the arsenal forum on the arsenal website.........thought it was appropriate.....

http://soundcloud.com/bobby-2/11-big-bendtner-master

He can score, score, score and he's better than.......ade..whore.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ******* hell, thank **** Myhill is ****.

ReputationRep:

Gallas is happy

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else doubt Bendtner's ability now? His striker's instinct is top draw. They're not tap ins. He knows where to be. We NEED a player like him in the team to finish off when other players do the hard work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    ditto :rolleyes:

wish we could play them again, they're just leeching points off crappy teams.
    Not our problem that you couldn't beat Hull yet we could despite having Cesc, Van Persie, Gallas, Song all out. That's what Champions do :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panthalic)
    ******* hell, thank **** Myhill is ****.
    :yy:

Credit to Denilson for taking the shot on with his short Brazilian ankles that get extra swerve and dip.

Massive, massive win.

ReputationRep:
    This amuses me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhzP...layer_embedded

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe it may be time.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha bendtner! Now even the Man.u fans and Chelsea fans hate you
    Well...
    I think i'm gonna fancy ya until the next game <3

ReputationRep:
    Tweet from Gilbert O'Silva (the well known irish central midfielder)

Off course i still care about Arsenal,and i really hpe that they win the season this time,im looking forward to it
    Legend. His tweet address is @GilbertoSilva15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe it may be time.

for what?

ReputationRep:
    So much for the Bendtner and Denilson haters. :rolleyes:

Walcott did well when he came on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    for what?
    Clock End from Highbury.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin is starting to piss me off. Wenger needs to slap him into shape, if he were any other player he'd be dropped. He needs to realise he isn't undroppable, terrible arrogant attitude.

However he has scored 10 goals this season as a winger, most of which have been very crucial. So fair play to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    So much for the Bendtner and Denilson haters. :rolleyes:

Walcott did well when he came on.
    I don't think there have been any non-troll haters...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jon of the North)
    This amuses me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhzP...layer_embedded
    How many more times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Clock End from Highbury.
    I meant what was it time for, not what it was!

What happened to the clock anyway? I take it they didn't move it to Emirates.

The only thing I saw there when I visited was a huge apple crumble up on the stand

ReputationRep:
    So, Arsenal are joint-top of the Premier League, behind leaders Chelsea on goal-difference, but they didn't half make hard work of victory over 10-man Hull City. It was a far from vintage display by Arsene Wenger's men, but they got the three points thanks to Nicklas Bendtner's late, late winner. Hull? They battled heroically for no reward, and remain three points adrift of safety at the other end of the table. That's life, I'm afraid...

Get out. Any team that resorts to playing an 8-1-0 formation for 20 minutes deserves absolutely nothing from a game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Arshavin is starting to piss me off. Wenger needs to slap him into shape, if he were any other player he'd be dropped. He needs to realise he isn't undroppable, terrible arrogant attitude.

However he has scored 10 goals so far, most of which have been very crucial. So fair play to him.
    Why?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.