Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    I wasn't really talking about today per se. Hull have been in the top flight for quite a while now. They've made ZERO attempt in trying to develop the footballing side of their game. This is evident by the signings they make, and the fact that for the past year and half, you know exactly what you are going to get from them. I'm not talking about triangles here, but just general tactics and the scientific part of the game. Instead, just like Stoke/Blackburn they're just lazy and resort to hacking and kicking, and running around for 90 minutes. Compare that to teams like West Ham/Sunderland/Fulhum who actually try to play football.
    Fair point. I thought you meant just today. I think the reason Hull made the signings they have is because they can't attract good players because they're not a fashionable club - however for a team like Stoke who have signed decent technical players like Ethrington and Tuncay I think you make a very good point.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously Rob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil Brown)
    That was a ******* mess like. Even't wife fancies Boateng's tackle was champion. What was ref up to? It's a ******* joke like. Should have had another pen. No red card like. What the **** is going on?

And to top'tall off, my tan's gone green like. ******* mess.
    its ******* ridickylass like
    FA wants us to play with high heels handbags and lipstick

if it stays like this im moovin to Scotland
    less foren and black lads and SPL is much bettah they dont even have a midfield in SPL ball goes strait from defense to attack aha

and all the players enjoy a good drink
    i herd at Kilmanock they go out drinkin from saturday night to monday morning
    they call it Equestrian cos its a 3 day event ahahaha love it!!1

ReputationRep:
    I have feeling there could be WUM in all directions tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)

less foren and black lads and SPL is much bettah they dont even have a midfield in SPL ball goes strait from defense to attack aha

Shawcrossy lad! Got that lead from't bakery like? Been going a bit light at local boot sale, if you get me drift. Ye fantastic *******!

Love it son, love it! Tell you what, when Old't Firm give me and missus a call to move, I'll make sure that probation ******* gis us no jip this time. We can rip it up son. Get a decent ******* tan for ta both of us la!

ReputationRep:
    Why hasn't this idiot been banned yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Why hasn't this idiot been banned yet?
    Cos it's clearly a joke lol

ReputationRep:

**** off you c***.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Cos it's clearly a joke lol
    Gives you a clue to who it is :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    **** off you c***.
    Obvious dupe is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Obvious dupe is obvious.
    Obvious dupe is a regular in this thread, and if he had a ****in' brain he'd stop using the account after this happened:

ReputationRep:
    One would suspect the gap in use is probably through sensitivity to that incident, actually. I personally find it hard to imagine how anyone can take the Shawcross dupe seriously, and if I can say that then people need to get some perspective.

It's clearly a piss take against what he represents.

ReputationRep:
    Tune >>>>> http://soundcloud.com/bobby-2/06-samir-nasri

nasriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    One would suspect the gap in use is probably through sensitivity to that incident, actually. I personally find it hard to imagine how anyone can take the Shawcross dupe seriously, and if I can say that then people need to get some perspective.

It's clearly a piss take against what he represents.
    That sounds like someone defending their actions RyanShawcross Poo... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    What a win :sexface:

That Phil Brown dupe is terrible.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like someone defending their actions RyanShawcross Poo... :sexface:
    I wish. :p:

But I do get a little annoyed that people can't see the fun in these things. When I was a mod, little annoyed me more than having to deal with jokes simply to walk at the pace of the slowest man. That was the job, so you do it, of course, even if it made me look like a humourless ****. And it has to be said, on occasion, the slowest in this forum is just about going ******* backwards.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't read through everyones comments yet but I was ******** myself towards the end of that game. Credit to Bendtner for his anticipation, he was already running in for the rebound before myhill had touched it, all players had a good game IMO, just NEED to work on converting chances boys!

ReputationRep:
    Phil Brown

"It was offside, but it wasn't offside because the flag didn't go up."

:facepalm2:

Why can't Hull just get relegated ffs

ReputationRep:
    What would you prefere the gooners to win?
    Premier league or Champs League?

ReputationRep:
    I know Hubert prefers the CL :sexface:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.