Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You down let us down, Robbie lad. Srrly though, I will stalk you and probably anally bugger you if you ever end up leaving TSR. So don't, don't even consider it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Don't be silly, it's the WUMocaust!
    I smell warning points coming on! Strictly speaking I'm not discriminating against any particular race only people who insist on playing a brand of football more at home with a bunch of neaderthals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    I smell warning points coming on! Strictly speaking I'm not discriminating against any particular race only people who insist on playing a brand of football more at home with a bunch of neaderthals.
    I'm now immune to warning points as I've been bribing the mods with goat cheese.

ReputationRep:
    Kebara Cave stadium

nobody will ******* get it

ReputationRep:
    Robbie, that was quality. :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Kebara Cave stadium

nobody will ******* get it
    Far too complicated for my simple brain. Can you spell it out for me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Do you ever,.... ever feel alone Rob?
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Far too complicated for my simple brain. Can you spell it out for me?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebara_Cave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    one sadistic ****. I don't care enough to agree but I think the same about other people. This society really is ****** in the head.
    I think that's what qualifies it as the best.

Don't go pretending like you have morals.

You're a avid supporter of the "violence is the answer" campaign.

In other news, Sol's challenge to take that Hull **** out of the game was legendary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    I think that's what qualifies it as the best.

Don't go pretending like you have morals.

You're a avid supporter of the "violence is the answer" campaign.

In other news, Sol's challenge to take that Hull **** out of the game was legendary.
    His thighs keep growing every time I see him play, they looked like 2 tree trunks when he tackled whoever it was he tackled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    His thighs keep growing every time I see him play, they looked like 2 tree trunks when he tackled whoever it was he tackled.
    :yy:

It's true.

He is a fat ****.

But he's our fat ****.

ReputationRep:
    I thought so. I was watching the game and when I saw a few Hull players rolling on the floor in pain, and one being stretchered off, I thought of you and your campaign and felt a bit proud.

I swear Cambell is about twice as broad as Walcott.

ReputationRep:
    :yy:

It's true.

He is a fat ****.

But he's our fat ****.
    That fat **** could be a major contributing factor to any potential title challenge.

The thought of Sol with a winners medal is making me have a big ball of WUM in my trousers. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    That fat **** could be a major contributing factor to any potential title challenge.

The thought of Sol with a winners medal is making me have a big ball of WUM in my trousers. :coma:
    If the spuds game gets postponed and we have to play them in our penultimate game, and Gallas is still injured, and we're 3 points clear and can [email protected], and the spuds go 2-0 up, and in the second half, Cesc scores 2 and in the 93rd minute, Sol scores from a corner... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I'm highly emotional at this soc's progress over the past page or so.

Srsly, I am so hateful of someone taking this beloved daughter to be a bride, so proud of her am I, so jealous of her affections and her beauty, that I'm basically going to Fritzl the soc.

Rob, please assist me in designing a small, cheaply fabricated basement.

ReputationRep:
    If the spuds game gets postponed and we have to play them in our penultimate game, and Gallas is still injured, and we're 3 points clear and can [email protected], and the spuds go 2-0 up, and in the second half, Cesc scores 2 and in the 93rd minute, Sol scores from a corner... :coma:
    There will be violence on a Shawcross/Smith/Taylor level. Things will be broken. I will literally be running round tottenham with my willy hanging out with nothing but an Arsenal flag, scarf and an inflatable premier league trophy. Nobody will be able to catch me as I will cover myself in grease. The level of WUM will be excruciating for all those concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)

Srsly, I am so hateful of someone taking this beloved daughter to be a bride, so proud of her am I, so jealous of her affections and her beauty, that I'm basically going to Fritzl the soc.

I suggest Eboue's basement. He will torture them with an assortment of animal costumes and trippy lighting and strobes.

ReputationRep:
    How unrealistic, Spuds would never go 2-0 at HT against us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)

I will drench the fittings in wum-*** for a slippery finish :sexface:

We need a cage for my spider-crab.

His name: Sol-da Crab-bell

(I wouldn't be astonished, but would be sorely disappointed not to see this turn into a Stalin original).

The moment I saw Sol wing his massive sledgehamer fat body at that dirty mediocre slug, I visualised Overmars sprinting for the tissues tbh.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.