Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    Don't say that! It's clearly because of these foreign lads coming over and trying to play football that England haven't been successful.
    ******** to that. It's the archaic attitudes to tactics, skill and technique. Without players like Bergkamp, Cantona, Henry, Ronaldo etc etc England would be even further behind than they are now. Poor Fabio Capello he tries to get them to play football but they are just incapable. He tries not to play crouch because as soon as they see that lanky **** up front they just lump it forward. If england played at a reasonable standard I might be tempted into supporting them. Until then though, no chance. Viva Espana!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    ******** to that. It's the archaic attitudes to tactics, skill and technique. Without players like Bergkamp, Cantona, Henry, Ronaldo etc etc England would be even further behind than they are now. Poor Fabio Capello he tries to get them to play football but they are just incapable. He tries not to play crouch because as soon as they see that lanky **** up front they just lump it forward. If england played at a reasonable standard I might be tempted into supporting them. Until then though, no chance. Viva Espana!
    If England played at a reasonable standard I'd still support whoever it is they play against. Stalin supporting England, ******* no chance.

I'll be supporting North Korea in the World Cup. They'll definitely be the team to watch tbh, because if they don't win the World Cup, the only way they'll make it back to North Korea is in a box.

ReputationRep:
    Deutschland Deutschland uber alles.

On a very serious note, I spectate English games in live venues simply for the joy of watching the monument of false hope come crashing down... Grown men's bitter tears of disappointment will prolong my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Deutschland Deutschland uber alles.

On a very serious note, I spectate English games in live venues simply for the joy of watching the monument of false hope come crashing down... Grown men's bitter tears of disappointment will prolong my life.
    I made a song in 2002 (Year 8 I think) to the tune of 3 lions. I may have got beat up for it but it was worth it. One of the verses went something like this:

So many blokes
    so many beers,
    but all those english tears
    wear you down through the years
    but I still see that broken glass,
    brazilian class,
    germans kicking arse
    and I'll be singing...

2-1 to Brazil,
    4 more years for england
    something something (i forget it was 8 years ago, shoot me)

ReputationRep:
    Inspired work MM. The WUM was in full swing even then :coma:

I still see that bobbly floor
    Heskey failing to score
    Grown men looting a store...

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to get confused with all these MMs flying around.

(Mastermind hangs round from time to time too)

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner has had the fatal touch of WUM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Bendtner has had the fatal touch of Collymore, more like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    ''And it is about time Arsenal fans ate some humble pie over their treatment of him.''

pmsl, really?

ReputationRep:
    Nikki B is turning into a world class WUM as well. Allegedly his WUMming causing Boatwat to get sent off :rofl:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...eorge-boateng?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I felt like violently vomiting after reading that Collymore article as well. Wtf is he going on about? Bendtner was applauded off even after all his misses against Burnley and if anything it was idiot pundits like him that were saying Bendtner is useless. I can't understand why such a moron is given a platform to write such ****, surely they could've got someone at least a little competent the job ffs. The way he's made it out like Arsenal fans were against Bendtner and he knew best all along is almost laughable.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it was idiots like him that were saying youngsters like Bendtner wern't good enough, and Wenger needs to spend. Then you got idiots saying before we only turn up to the games, and fail to get points off lower sides. Now they say the opposite. Time and time again Wenger proves the BRITISH media wrong, and they can't take it. Tbf on Andy Gray (despite his United bias), he's actually a good pundit. The rest are useless (bar Charlie Nicholas), even the likes of Dixon/Merson/Platt/Wright talk crap.

ReputationRep:
    Phil Brown RELIEVED OF HIS MANAGERIAL DUTIES!!!

:party: :five: :yeah: :jive: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Bye bye Brown, you ******* ****. Double thanks to Nik B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Tbh it was idiots like him that were saying youngsters like Bendtner wern't good enough, and Wenger needs to spend. Then you got idiots saying before we only turn up to the games, and fail to get points off lower sides. Now they say the opposite. Time and time again Wenger proves the BRITISH media wrong, and they can't take it. Tbf on Andy Gray (despite his United bias), he's actually a good pundit. The rest are useless (bar Charlie Nicholas), even the likes of Dixon/Merson/Platt/Wright talk crap.
    HAHAHAHA :rofl: :lol: :laugh:

Phil Brown is a **** LA LA LA LA LA, Phil Brown is a **** LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

**** tan, rent boy
    **** tan, rent boy

Tango where's your job, tango tango where's your job?

ReputationRep:
    'Put on gardening leave' as I heard it described, actually lol..

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHAHHAAHAH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING :rofl3: :rofl3: . BYE BYE PHIL BROWN!

ReputationRep:
    Phil Brown shut up!
    Phil Brown shut up!

ReputationRep:
    check out this pic of Nik. ******* ace.

ReputationRep:
    Phil Brown has just made my day!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.