Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Heard the news on talk ***** taking my mate back home, he was very fearful of a crash
    Can we have a Phil Brown got sacked party?

ReputationRep:
    Wow what a day. This morning it made me happy reading about the hull youngster who got his solicitor to stop Brown talking to him. Even better now he's sacked..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    check out this pic of Nik. ******* ace.

He had this look on his face which gave me goosebumps. They know they're close. *prays*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    He had this look on his face which gave me goosebumps. They know they're close. *prays*
    It's a face that says "suck that WUM and eat your crumble you tango *******"

ReputationRep:
    Oh absolutely. :coma:

He'll be sat in front of FM right at this minute checking over the jobs in Italy and Spain, the gross prick.

ReputationRep:
    Oh absolutely. :coma:

He'll be sat in front of FM right at this minute checking over the jobs in Italy and Spain, the gross prick.
    No he'll be having tan therapy to get over the depression. The next time we see him he'll look like this:

ReputationRep:
    ******** to that. It's the archaic attitudes to tactics, skill and technique. Without players like Bergkamp, Cantona, Henry, Ronaldo etc etc England would be even further behind than they are now. Poor Fabio Capello he tries to get them to play football but they are just incapable. He tries not to play crouch because as soon as they see that lanky **** up front they just lump it forward. If england played at a reasonable standard I might be tempted into supporting them. Until then though, no chance. Viva Espana!

You've actually managed to become a parody of this forum.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I'm more horrified by the tie and jacket combo than the Creosote. That should say a heck of a ******* lot about the Creosote to begin with tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    Exellent. He can step in as Arsenal manager when Arsene is relieved of his duties come June!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMDaines)

You've actually managed to become a parody of this forum.
    O Rly? I'd love to be able to support england but with the **** approach to the game, **** morals and **** attitude I refuse to do it. The person I was responding to was blaming foreigners for England's poor recent form. So why is it in Spain and italy with a massive influx of foreigners they've managed to win the European championship and world cup respectively. Neither have a clean cut image but at least they've sorted out the footballing aspect of their game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    Exellent. He can step in as Arsenal manager when Arsene is relieved of his duties come June!
    Or chelsea when they fail to win the league again.

ReputationRep:
    Or chelsea when they fail to win the league again.
    Or when Red Nose gets accepted into a retirement home.

ReputationRep:
    O Rly? I'd love to be able to support england but with the **** approach to the game, **** morals and **** attitude I refuse to do it. The person I was responding to was blaming foreigners for England's poor recent form. So why is it in Spain and italy with a massive influx of foreigners they've managed to win the European championship and world cup respectively. Neither have a clean cut image but at least they've sorted out the footballing aspect of their game.
    I was being sarcastic orignally tbh I actually agree with you, there's too much of a culture in England that you have to be overly physical which is why there's not that many technically gifted players and ultimately this costs England.

And great news about Phil Brown, poetic justice that it was us that got him sacked :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Great pic, I just put it in my sig, hope you don't mind.

...I'm up for the Brown party but it might be difficult to arrange a location.
    Go for it, I only nicked it off arse.com. Nice sig. Very artsy

ReputationRep:
    Given the Hullocaust was partly instigated at BerGEL WUMsen KZ it seems a decent place to hold das partei. :sexface:

Ffs. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Great pic, I just put it in my sig, hope you don't mind.

...I'm up for the Brown party but it might be difficult to arrange a location.
    A tanning salon would be the most fitting place, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Given the Hullocaust was partly instigated at BerGEL WUMsen KZ it seems a decent place to hold das partei. :sexface:

Ffs. :facepalm2:
    Major kudos to Nikki B for instigating the Hullocaust (trademarked by MM). We shall call it The Night of the Broken Tangoman

ReputationRep:
    Arsene WUMger

ReputationRep:
    Ah! The concept of WUM may explain one of the great mysteries of life! Women have been a pain to men for as long history remembers. They are not called women and it was a simple misunderstanding of Adam when god created eve. God didn't call her a "woman" it was in fact a "WUMan". What was lost in the conversation was that in a trade off for ridding him of his loneliness he would be pestered for the rest of his life!

ReputationRep:
    WTF? :rofl:

That is so funny

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.